Firmware update and shut down
888 2 2015-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tournique80
lvl.2

Mexico

Dear Sirs,

I was updated the firmware to 1.3 version and after around 10 minutes the inspire was doing D-D-D-D it suddenly shut down. The batery was charged before I started the upgrade process. Now as you can see on the video attached when I try to power on, it only make a small sound and shut down inmediatly. I don't know what can I do.

Alvaro
2015-8-29
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Remove the SD card and connect it to your computer.  You will then be able to download the txt file in the root directory.  More importantly you will be able to access the hidden txt file at MISC/Log/xxx.txt.  That gives the full details of the upgrade.  Once you have them, please post here.
2015-9-1
Use props
Tournique80
lvl.2

Mexico

Thanks. I bougth another battery to discart if is it a problem with the battery. I installed the new battery and the aircraft turned on without any problem. I don't understand what happen with the other battery it shows that is full charged when you press the button. Imagine I was one step to send the aircraft to your facilities. Sorry for the english. And thanks for your support.
2015-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules