Goggles Integra difficult to pair and keeps RTH
789 7 2023-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TXBattman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62241 ft
United States

I've had my mini 3 Pro and my RC controller for a couple months.  I fly it all over a remote bare mountain top valley with no interference etc.  I love it!

Just got the Goggles Integra and Motion controller to go with it and I'm disappointed.  Linking it to the M3+ is a pain.  Takes 3 steps to pair everything.  And then it is further complicated to switch back to the RC controller to fly without the goggles.  I still don't know how to do it and cant find instructions . Most recent message on the RC was "connect to network" ---not fun when you are in the field!!

But the deal killer for me is once I get the goggles integra and the motion controller ready to fly, the M3+ takes off and only flys about 150 feet before RTH suddenly brings it back to me.  There are no warnings, no messages--all indications are normal.  It feels like the Motion Controller loses signal with the aircraft.  It becomes less sensitive and very slow to respond once it reaches 100 feet away.

I think I have the latest firmware.  I turn on the devices in the proper order (aircraft, goggles, Motion controller).  I am miles away from interference and have 25 plus satellites.

Can anyone help before I box this up and return it??

Tx Battman
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware of the DJI Mini 3 Pro, DJI Goggles Integra, and DJI RC Motion 2 and have a test flight in different location to see if the issue persists? You may also access the link below for some guides like linking and function compatibility information of the consumer drones when using the DJI Goggles. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Information_EN.pdf
2023-7-26
Use props
DashP3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 482343 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

I am totally disappointed with my purchase of the integra/motion controller 2. It constantly looses video transmission and return to home just after a couple seconds of flying. Now my RC video link is also weak after I started using the integra. I hate switching and binding controllers that is a pain WHY did DJI make this process so difficult? I don't understand why the integra goggles looses video link and the mini 3 Pro returns to home after a few seconds of flying?
2023-7-27
Use props
TXBattman
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-26 18:03
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware of the DJI Mini 3 Pro, DJI Goggles Integra, and DJI RC Motion 2 and have a test flight in different location to see if the issue persists? You may also access the link below for some guides like linking and function compatibility information of the consumer drones when using the DJI Goggles. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Compatibility_Information/Consumer_Drones_and_Goggles_Compatibility_Information_EN.pdf

I followed your suggestion.  My experience was better.  But the goggles still went into RTH at 1500 feet.  What next??
2023-7-28
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TXBattman Posted at 7-28 14:34
I followed your suggestion.  My experience was better.  But the goggles still went into RTH at 1500 feet.  What next??

the goggles do not have the same range as the Mini 3 pro,  external factors will lower the signal dramatically such as trees, buildings etc
2023-7-28
Use props
TXBattman
lvl.1
United States

Bashy Posted at 7-28 21:27
the goggles do not have the same range as the Mini 3 pro,  external factors will lower the signal dramatically such as trees, buildings etc

Unless I can fly further than 1500 feet I'm going to return them.  I have been flying in wide open spaces with no obstructions of any kind.  Can you tell me the procedure to send you my flight details?  Maybe you can see some other problem
2023-7-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TXBattman Posted at 7-28 14:34

Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-7-31
Use props
TXBattman
lvl.1
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-31 05:16
Flying urban I am getting 1-2 miles with the Mini 3 Pro/Integra combo.  Over open water at Fort Armistead I was managing 2-3 miles.  I have not tried them in the city yet.  Blindfolding yourself in Baltimore City without a friend for a lookout would not be a good idea.

Glad yours is working. Farthest I ever got was 1800 feet, then failsafe RTH would bring it back. I think I may be too early in the product life.  I havent had many responses from others. Might try it again in 6 months
2023-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules