2924 15 2023-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
55Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

Do they exist like on the Mini 3 Pro?
On the Mini 3 Pro I can push ISO at least 2 stops when turning NR and Sharpening to -2 (minimum) since there's way less grain and mushy chroma blobs as well as ghosting that way.

Is it possible to do the same on the new Air 3?
2023-7-27
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

In one of the reviews on youtube I remember they mentioned that Sharpness and Noise Reduction Settings are there.
2023-7-27
Use props
55Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

Ranjan Posted at 7-27 04:14
In one of the reviews on youtube I remember they mentioned that Sharpness and Noise Reduction Settings are there.

I saw one video where someone skipped through the camera settings inside the Fly app, but couldn't see any style settings sadly. It was super fast though and maybe I just didn't see it.

All the videos I've seen so far look far worse than what I can achieve with the Mini 3 Pro with both sharpening and nr set to -2.
2023-7-27
Use props
DanielVieira
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4633533 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Yes, its there!
  • Added support for adjusting style parameters such as sharpness and noise reduction in video mode.

2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-7-27
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

They are there in the video settings.
2023-7-28
Use props
55Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

KLRSKIR Posted at 7-28 05:45
They are there in the video settings.

Would love to see some samples with -2/-2 NR/Sharp.
Will probably take a few weeks for Philipp Bloom to release his Review-Film with proper settings.
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for patiently waiting. Yes, the DJI Air 3 has the Sharpness and Noise Reduction Settings. You may go to DJI Fly app > General Settings > Camera > Syle. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-8-2
Use props
Richness
lvl.1
Flight distance : 953455 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-2 17:59
Thank you for patiently waiting. Yes, the DJI Air 3 has the Sharpness and Noise Reduction Settings. You may go to DJI Fly app > General Settings > Camera > Syle. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi there. I’ve updated my firmware but i don’t have the Styles/ sharpness/ NR option in my camera setting on my  RC2? What am i doing wrong? Many thanks
2023-11-1
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Richness Posted at 11-1 12:42
Hi there. I’ve updated my firmware but i don’t have the Styles/ sharpness/ NR option in my camera setting on my  RC2? What am i doing wrong? Many thanks

Keep searching...Is there.

Also for this settings...
*** If you record in areas with houses and patterns like lines, in order to minimize Moire, set Sharpness at -2 and Noise reduction at -1....
*** If you record at night and have also Neat, Topaz or Davinci Studio, you can go for DLOG or HLG(i prefer HLG as it handles the highlights in night better) with 25 FPS, 1/25 SS, ISO 1600, Noise reduction -1, Sharpness 0....will need denoise, but will be crisp clear. If you do not have a denoiser, stick with Normal Auto and Noise reduction 0 or +1, or Night mode.
*** In normal days, just leave default 0/0 NR and Sharpness, stay with 180degrees rule and will be fine.

Cheers.
2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Richness Posted at 11-1 12:42
Hi there. I’ve updated my firmware but i don’t have the Styles/ sharpness/ NR option in my camera setting on my  RC2? What am i doing wrong? Many thanks

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide a screen recording showing the camera settings on the DJI Fly app? Make sure to follow the path above. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-11-3
Use props
Andrew Stark
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-2 17:59

I have the RC2 . . there is no setting on the controller. Do I still have to do it through the DJI Fly App?? That doesnt make sense.
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Andrew Stark Posted at 11-28 18:55
I have the RC2 . . there is no setting on the controller. Do I still have to do it through the DJI Fly App?? That doesnt make sense.

The Style settings are located on the DJI Fly app so you should go through the DJI Fly app to set it. Please follow the path above. If the settings are not there, please provide us a screen recording showing your settings in the DJI Fly app. Thank you.
2023-11-30
Use props
Brad Mann
New

United States

Yes I’m having this same issue. The style drop down under white balance is not on my Air 3 RC2
2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Brad Mann Posted at 12-11 19:17
Yes I’m having this same issue. The style drop down under white balance is not on my Air 3 RC2

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Please confirm what DJI Fly app version are you currently using on your controller? Please provide us with a screen recording showing the settings on your controller so we can check it. Please keep us posted. Thank you.  
2023-12-12
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Brad Mann Posted at 12-11 19:17
Yes I’m having this same issue. The style drop down under white balance is not on my Air 3 RC2

1. Switch to VIDEO.
2. Check Fly version for upgrade on RC2 (just connect and hit search for upgrades.)
3. Provide us a picture with RC 2 screen, you search it probably wrong.
2023-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules