DJI Mini 3 pro from amazon + Care Refresh
719 3 2023-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Malko
lvl.1

Portugal

Hi Everyone,

I've recently bought a DJI Mini 3 Pro from Amazon DE.

I would like to buy a 1 Year Care refresh, but since I'm from Portugal, and I pretend to use my DJI only on Portugal and other countries when i visit them, can i still buy the care refresh?

When I'm about to buy it, i get this message:

DJI Care Refresh is only eligible in the region where it was purchased. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region to enjoy the full-service benefits.

So, this means that if i buy the Care refresh now, and i have a problem with the DJI, i can only make use of the Care Refresh if I'm in Germany?

Can someone clarify this for me? Really appreciate it.

Thank you.

I'm waiting to clarify this before i activate my drone :S
2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Good day! I appreciate you contacting us. You're correct; you can make a claim in the country where you bought it. In the event that the drone is damaged in the US but your warranty is in the UK, for example, DJI Care Refresh cannot be used.
2023-7-27
Use props
Malko
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Diana Posted at 7-27 16:52
Good day! I appreciate you contacting us. You're correct; you can make a claim in the country where you bought it. In the event that the drone is damaged in the US but your warranty is in the UK, for example, DJI Care Refresh cannot be used.

So care refresh doesn't make sense for travelers.

Gotcha. Thank you for the clarification.
2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Malko Posted at 7-27 23:00
So care refresh doesn't make sense for travelers.

Gotcha. Thank you for the clarification.

Hi Malko, Thank you for getting back to us, and we apologize once again as DJI care Refresh on your DJI Mini 3 Pro does not have an international coverge. Please visit https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq for the list of products at your convenience. Have a nice day!
2023-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules