DJI T40 AGRAS & Some problems we encounter
1838 5 2023-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIT40AGRAS_55
New

United States

Hey there!

I am DJI T40 AGRAS user. In my area, there are nearly 60 owners of DJI T40 AGRAS drones. Most of us are happy about the work but nearly all of us have same problems.
1- As we use this drone for fertilizing and seeding, we need to change liquid and solid fertilizer tanks regularly. The problem in here is the connectors. How carefull we act, in some way, fertilizer get in connectors and pins get burned. We can not find replacement connectors.
2- Most of our drones can not detect power line poles. The poles are not in every field we own but some fields have electric poles and drones sometimes can not detect them.
3- Technical service is really weak in my area. (Bafra-Çarşamba-Terme in TURKEY).
I hope you can help about these problems. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Muzaffer OK
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask which dealer you've contacted? We recommend you contact the local dealer to help repair it. https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/agriculture-dealers
2023-7-29
Use props
DJIT40AGRAS_55
New

Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-29 00:53
Hi there, may I ask which dealer you've contacted? We recommend you contact the local dealer to help repair it. https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/agriculture-dealers

Our supplier is DRONMARKET (ALARAS TELEKOMÜNİKASYON DANIŞMANLIK VE TİCARET A.Ş., I think. They
don't have much spare parts.
2023-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DJIT40AGRAS_55 Posted at 7-31 02:04
Our supplier is DRONMARKET (ALARAS TELEKOMÜNİKASYON DANIŞMANLIK VE TİCARET A.Ş., I think. They
don't have much spare parts.

Thanks, could you please also PM us with your email address and serial number? We will forward this issue to the corresponding team for further confirmation.
2023-7-31
Use props
djiuser_UBEbHKHnUioh
New

Brazil

My drone doesn't link with the controller, it just beeps, what happens?
1-12 04:45
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_UBEbHKHnUioh Posted at 1-12 04:45
My drone doesn't link with the controller, it just beeps, what happens?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Could you please tell the the exact drone model you have? And may we have a video of the issue for better assistance? Thank you.
1-13 04:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules