2350 21 2023-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeeMarion
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344721 ft
United States

Hello,

I need some help from you guys/gals. I am having some issue using with the Virtual Flight app lately. There is a tremendous amount of pixelation or tiling on my screen goggles as soon as I start flying virtually. I have removed and re-installed the Virtual Flight app already and the issue remained. My iOS just got updated to version 16.5.1, by the way. Is there any remedy to this?

Thanks
2023-7-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific iPhone are you currently using when running the simulator? Could you please try to use a different mobile device on your end so we can further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-30
Use props
GeeMarion
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-30 20:37
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific iPhone are you currently using when running the simulator? Could you please try to use a different mobile device on your end so we can further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks you for your immediate response.The phone I have been using is the iPhone 12 mini and it currently updated to iOS 16.6. The graphics are perfectly fine on the phone screen all the way through out my flight. But with the goggles the images get blurry.
2023-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

GeeMarion Posted at 7-31 19:09
Thanks you for your immediate response.The phone I have been using is the iPhone 12 mini and it currently updated to iOS 16.6. The graphics are perfectly fine on the phone screen all the way through out my flight. But with the goggles the images get blurry.

Thank you for your response, GeeMarion and we're sorry for the trouble.  Please confirm what specific Goggles are you using to run the simulator. Lastly, please try to use a different mobile device to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-3
Use props
GeeMarion
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-3 02:19
Thank you for your response, GeeMarion and we're sorry for the trouble.  Please confirm what specific Goggles are you using to run the simulator. Lastly, please try to use a different mobile device to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi, I apologize for the late response. The goggles I am using is the FPV Goggles V2. I am also flying virtually with my old iPhone 8 with iOS version 15.5 that is giving me a good image of the flight. No tiling or blurriness. Just so you know.
2023-8-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

GeeMarion Posted at 8-6 02:22
Hi, I apologize for the late response. The goggles I am using is the FPV Goggles V2. I am also flying virtually with my old iPhone 8 with iOS version 15.5 that is giving me a good image of the flight. No tiling or blurriness. Just so you know.

Thank you for your response. When DJI FPV Goggles V2 is used with DJI Virtual Flight App, the blurred picture appears partly due to the compatibility problem of mobile devices. It is suggested that you try to replace other mobile devices for testing or continue to use your iPhone 8. The problem has been reported to the engineers for analysis and optimization. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-9
Use props
GeeMarion
lvl.1
United States

Thank you very much! You guys are the best. I will continue to use my old device.
2023-8-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

GeeMarion Posted at 8-9 13:26
Thank you very much! You guys are the best. I will continue to use my old device.

You are most welcome, GeeMarion. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-8-9
Use props
djiuser_k1yTwlEEEmdv
New

United States

I’m having the exact same issue with an iPhone 12 Pro,ios 16.6, goggles v2 (the ones that came with the fpv drone).

This is fairly recent - I had no problems several months ago on the same phone and googles

I’ve tried 2 different iPhone cables… both the same pixelated screen in the goggles.  While the iPhone screen is perfectly clear.
2023-8-27
Use props
GeeMarion
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_k1yTwlEEEmdv Posted at 8-27 12:58
I’m having the exact same issue with an iPhone 12 Pro,ios 16.6, goggles v2 (the ones that came with the fpv drone).

This is fairly recent - I had no problems several months ago on the same phone and googles

I used two different cables as well, it did not make a difference. I downloaded the virtual flight app on my old iPhone 8 and regardless of what cables I used the image did not have issues. It’s the iOS updates that messed everything up.
2023-8-28
Use props
fansa1bd1363
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1259026 ft
Mexico

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-30 20:37
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific iPhone are you currently using when running the simulator? Could you please try to use a different mobile device on your end so we can further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I’ve the same issue, i just bought dji googles 2, controller 2 and im using iPhone 14pro Max, on iPhone the video is clear but in the googles completely pixelated, using original apple cable usb to lighting to otg usb-usb C provided by dji
2023-12-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansa1bd1363 Posted at 12-14 20:02
I’ve the same issue, i just bought dji googles 2, controller 2 and im using iPhone 14pro Max, on iPhone the video is clear but in the googles completely pixelated, using original apple cable usb to lighting to otg usb-usb C provided by dji

Hello, When DJI FPV Goggles V2/DJI Goggles 2 is used with the DJI virtual flight App, the blurred picture appears partly due to the compatibility problem of mobile devices. It is suggested that you try to replace other mobile devices for testing. The problem has been reported to the engineer for analysis and optimization, thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-12-18
Use props
VAVUORI
lvl.1

Finland

Is there any update plans for the software on DJI side?

Latest iOS update for DJI Virtual flight seemed to be released over year ago, so it’s not big surprise that it doesn’t work with latest iOS..

I have rented goggles and motion controller for simulator use before making purchase of own set, but video quality is poor with two different iPhones (11 pro, 12 pro) and with one iPad..
2023-12-18
Use props
hans78
lvl.1

Germany

Still no solution for this problem????
2023-12-22
Use props
hans78
lvl.1

Germany

Still no solution for this problem????
2023-12-22
Use props
SayyedSalman0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98 ft

United States

I am using I phone 14 Pro Max and an Ipad older but none of them give me better quality. Any fixes or solutions?
2023-12-31
Use props
SayyedSalman0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98 ft

United States

I am using I iPhone 14 Pro Max and an iPad older but none of them give me better quality. Any fixes or solutions?
2023-12-31
Use props
fans6d746fcc
New

United States

Yes I am having the same problem with pixelation and poor quality within the goggles.

DJI are you addressing the issue that so many users are having?
1-3 14:54
Use props
fansc6f9a6ca
New

United States

I am having the same issue, it worked fine when I bought the DJI FPV drone a year ago, now when I try to use the sim the image gets pixelated and unusable.
1-8 00:14
Use props
djiuser_U3aIgxtVwsLC
lvl.1
United States

I am also having the same issue. @DJI can you please address the forum?
1-14 23:55
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1002513 ft
Poland

today we celebrate 304 days of "DJI Virtual Flight” defect.

more here: story of DJI Virtual Flight failure
1-24 23:23
Use props
nan4k7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 193753 ft
Argentina

An answer is still needed from you DJI...
2-12 20:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules