Just starting out
617 5 2023-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rockbyter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194472 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all, just bought the little Osmo mobile 6 to use with my Iphone 11 and am learning....
Couple of questions, is there any real benifit using 4k compared to 1080p? I know I use 4k on Mini 3 pro but never see much real difference in the final result.
What do people do when the Gimbal appears in the picture when on any wide angle shots?  Presently I crop the video in post.
Is there a way to track the whole person?  It always seems to revert to just a tiny square around the head/face that so easily gets lost or replaced by another subject like a flower in a bush.

thanks.

2023-7-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. 4k is known as Ultra High Definition while 1080p is High Definition. You may see the difference if you check the footage on a computer that can run 4k videos. Furthermore, please provide us a video showing when you perform the ActiveTrack so we can check it further. Please note that if the subject leaves the frame, the gimbal can find and follow the subject again using automatic zoom and gimbal movements for continuous tracking. But the tracked subject should be a person, instead of a pet or any other object, otherwise, the function is not available. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-7-30
Use props
Rockbyter
lvl.4
United Kingdom

No answer there.  I have decided to return it and go with the Hohem isteady m6.  I cannot put up with the lack of tilt movement and the fact there is no way to keep the gimble out of shot on any widish angle settings.  Also the way it spins the phone when going past a certain point on up down shots,  shame in a way I I like the size and portability.

2023-8-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rockbyter Posted at 8-1 03:28
No answer there.  I have decided to return it and go with the Hohem isteady m6.  I cannot put up with the lack of tilt movement and the fact there is no way to keep the gimble out of shot on any widish angle settings.  Also the way it spins the phone when going past a certain point on up down shots,  shame in a way I I like the size and portability.

Hi, Rockbyter. Thank you for the update and we're sad that you have to return the product. Rest assured that your feedback will be forwarded to our relevant team for future improvements to our products. Should you decide to own a DJI Product again and need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us again. Have a good one and stay safe!
2023-8-8
Use props
rockbyter2011
New

United Kingdom

OK, I already have 3 DJI drones which is why  thought the Osmo would be a good choice.  DJI could of course send me a new one free of charge to review along side the Hohem one :-).  Now that would be fun and quite acceptable.
2023-8-8
Use props
Rockbyter
lvl.4
United Kingdom

OK, I already have 3 DJI drones which is why  thought the Osmo would be a good choice.  DJI could of course send me a new one free of charge to review along side the Hohem one :-).  Now that would be fun and quite acceptable.
2023-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules