Charger
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Solveira
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1416224 ft
Portugal

Hi, wich charger do you use to charge the Mavic 3 batteries? I use to charge the battery with the Samsung phone fast charger inside the drone...
Now I bought the DJI Hub for 3 batteries, and want an advice wich third party charger to connect on it, or if i can use the Samsungs phone fast charger.
Thanks
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Solveira, thank you for reaching out. For the Mavic 3 battery charging hub, when the USB PD3.0 PPS protocol is supported, up to 88W charging power can be achieved. When the USB PD3.0 protocol is supported, up to 65W charging power can be achieved.

That means if the charger supports the PD protocol/standard can be used to charge the DJI Mavic 3. Hope this could help, thanks.
2023-8-2
Use props
Solveira
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1416224 ft
Portugal

DJI Thor Posted at 8-2 03:31
Hi Solveira, thank you for reaching out. For the Mavic 3 battery charging hub, when the USB PD3.0 PPS protocol is supported, up to 88W charging power can be achieved. When the USB PD3.0 protocol is supported, up to 65W charging power can be achieved.

That means if the charger supports the PD protocol/standard can be used to charge the DJI Mavic 3. Hope this could help, thanks.

Thanks, thats what i need to know!!!
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Solveira Posted at 8-2 03:42
Thanks, thats what i need to know!!!

No problem, it's our pleasure to help!
2023-8-2
Use props
Advanced