787 4 2023-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noebuerki
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94862 ft

Switzerland

Hello everybody,

I just bought a used DJI FPV Controller V1 (The black and bulky one).
Now i would like to check for a Firmware Update, but my PC does not recognise the Controller.
I Power-Up the Controller, lower the Throttle to the bottom (for it to stop beeping) and then plug it into the PC.
After plugging it in, the Controller beeps three times, one low beep and two high-pitched ones.
But neither the DJI Assistant 2 (FPV Version) or the Device Manager in Windows show the Controller.

My Battery is fully charged and i have tried multiple Cables...

What am I doing wrong?

2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software (FPV Series) on your computer? You may also try to use a different computer to further isolate the issue. If the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may contact the seller where you purchase the RC to check their warranty services. If the seller is unreachable, please let us know. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-2
Use props
jacques_eloff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2474974 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-8-2 19:15
Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software (FPV Series) on your computer? You may also try to use a different computer to further isolate the issue. If the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may contact the seller where you purchase the RC to check their warranty services. If the seller is unreachable, please let us know. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Just to confirm I had the same problem as the original poster. I upgraded all my air units (Vista/DJI) and the Goggles V1, but I was unable to update the remote controller. I then tried a different PC and it worked. Perhaps this is some Windows 10/11 issue, as the PC that worked for the remote controller was Windows 10.
2-5 03:34
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jacques_eloff Posted at 2-5 03:34
Just to confirm I had the same problem as the original poster. I upgraded all my air units (Vista/DJI) and the Goggles V1, but I was unable to update the remote controller. I then tried a different PC and it worked. Perhaps this is some Windows 10/11 issue, as the PC that worked for the remote controller was Windows 10.

We appreciate your feedback. We're glad that you have managed to isolate the issue and share to us the steps that you performed. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for attention. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.
2-5 05:03
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222028 ft
  • >>>
United States

I know this is an old question, but it still shows up on google.

I just wanted to add that there is a DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) application which is different from the DJI Assistant 2 (FPV Version), if you download the consumer drone version by mistake, it will not recognize the DJI FPV Remote Controller 1.
4-11 13:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules