829 4 2023-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andreja
lvl.4
Flight distance : 864961 ft
Germany

Hello everyone,

I see that the Air 3 has +/-5 degrees of pan range. However, I can't figure out how to pan the gimbal using the RC2.
I've heard that on some DJI drones, it was possible to press and drag on  the camera screen to pan the gimbal, however, when I try that, I get  the green selection field.
Therefore, any tips would be very helpful.
2023-8-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was able to adjust pan by pressing and holding on the RC2 screen until the gimbal adjustment bar appeared, then drag the bar right or left to control pan.  
2023-8-3
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

That’s not a problem you’ll have.
2023-8-3
Use props
Andreja
lvl.4
Flight distance : 864961 ft
Germany

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-3 10:10
I was able to adjust pan by pressing and holding on the RC2 screen until the gimbal adjustment bar appeared, then drag the bar right or left to control pan.

Thanks for the info, it helped! My problem was that when I pressed on the screen, I didn't wait long enough for the dot to appear. Now, when I wait for a bit, it appears, and I can control the gimbal. Once again, thanks a lot.
2023-8-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Andreja Posted at 8-3 23:50
Thanks for the info, it helped! My problem was that when I pressed on the screen, I didn't wait long enough for the dot to appear. Now, when I wait for a bit, it appears, and I can control the gimbal. Once again, thanks a lot.

You're very welcome.  Glad I could help.  Happy flying.  
2023-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules