Osmo Action 4 Beginner Guide
3417 12 2023-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Thank you for choosing Osmo Action 4! As a versatile sports camera, it is capable of capturing stable and clear footage in various scenarios. Its extensive range of accessories opens up even more exciting opportunities for sports shooting. Click on https://dji.ink/YPgcjq to access your personalized beginner's guide and start capturing your spectacular moments right away!
1.png
2023-8-3
Use props
angeloffate
lvl.4
Poland

is there dji care applied aswell to action cams?
2023-8-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

angeloffate Posted at 8-10 11:16
is there dji care applied aswell to action cams?

Hi there, angeloffate. Yes, the DJI Care Refresh also supports DJI handheld products such as cameras. Feel free to use the following link for you to check: https://www.dji.com/global/suppo ... ice=djicare-refresh. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-12
Use props
angeloffate
lvl.4
Poland

good to hear than
2023-8-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

I'm glad you are satisfied and I appreciate your support. Have a nice day.
2023-8-14
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Each firmeware update will change this beginners guide to make it an Advance guide to add fuel to the flavour

how to  operate Pre-record

2023-9-8
Use props
Danergo
lvl.3
  • >>>
Hungary

If you happened to have a magnetic necklace from OA2, I can confirm: it WORKS! Until you don't want to make crazy fast movements. Pretty sweet.
2023-9-24
Use props
Ulv Mandsholm
New
Denmark

I am trying to post a question about Action 4 compatible gimbals in the forum - but I get the error: "You don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now…" What I am kindly doing wrong?
2023-10-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ulv Mandsholm Posted at 10-15 05:23
I am trying to post a question about Action 4 compatible gimbals in the forum - but I get the error: "You don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now…" What I am kindly doing wrong?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. You could please refer to the following link for more details about the Forum Rules. Thanks.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid623200

Please read 16# XV: Points, and 17# XVI: User Groups
2023-10-15
Use props
k1sheu
lvl.1

Czechia

Hello,
Thanks a lot for the guide. I am trying to use the DJI Osmo Action 4 to do livestreaming at home. I could not find a solution to use the camera in a mobile way.
I want to be able to walk around the house while having the camera with me, and have it connected to OBS studio as I have stream alerts and other needs that has to be on the stream while I am walking around.
Any solution please.
2023-10-21
Use props
LifeUnit
lvl.2
Russia

Fishycomics Posted at 9-8 02:49
Each firmeware update will change this beginners guide to make it an Advance guide to add fuel to the flavour

how to  operate Pre-record

I saw you in another thread. Tell me please. You have the same problems with OSMO4 as with OSMO3. No focus, the text is unreadable, the picture is soapy?
2023-11-5
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

LifeUnit Posted at 11-5 14:10
I saw you in another thread. Tell me please. You have the same problems with OSMO4 as with OSMO3. No focus, the text is unreadable, the picture is soapy?

not me sorry
2023-11-5
Use props
Russell Stephenson
New

United States

Thanks! This helps a lot!
2023-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules