New feature request
1236 11 2023-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Locutus_65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42592 ft
United States

I'm absolutely loving my Mini 3 Pro but there is one feature I'd like to see added.
When using my Android phone and shooting a video I can press the camera button and take a picture without stopping the video. I think this would be a great additonal feature for the drone as well.
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the time and effort you have invested in providing this suggestion to us. Your feedback will be definitely cascaded to the concerned team for further review. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-8-3
Use props
djiuser_gWrcs6y5ni6o
New

Canada

Would love to have a feature that remembers route paths for a short amount of time. Ie: if I film a quick route, the ability to recall and fly that same route right away, so I don’t need to be holding the controller and can be in frame the second time.
2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_gWrcs6y5ni6o Posted at 12-12 07:27
Would love to have a feature that remembers route paths for a short amount of time. Ie: if I film a quick route, the ability to recall and fly that same route right away, so I don’t need to be holding the controller and can be in frame the second time.

Hi there. We appreciate your feedback. Rest assured that this suggestion will be forwarded to our engineers for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-12-12
Use props
nikonya
lvl.2
Flight distance : 527740 ft
Slovenia

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-12 23:33
Hi there. We appreciate your feedback. Rest assured that this suggestion will be forwarded to our engineers for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. Thank you for your understanding and support.

M3P is close to EOL so I'm 99% sure that no new features will be added ever because M4P is now new star of the show.
2023-12-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

nikonya Posted at 12-15 02:17
M3P is close to EOL so I'm 99% sure that no new features will be added ever because M4P is now new star of the show.

Hello there. We appreciate your feedback. There is no official announcement related to this statement. The DJI Mini 3 Pro is still available on our store website and the support for this product is still active. Feel free to provide us your suggestions but please understand that not all will be approved as there are some limitations like technical or firmware to be considered. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-18
Use props
Stephan Weber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 619222 ft
Germany

This would be great because I am making quite a lot of photos, and switching between photo and video is annoying.
1-16 13:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Stephan Weber Posted at 1-16 13:37
This would be great because I am making quite a lot of photos, and switching between photo and video is annoying.

Thank you for your additional support for this request. Rest assured your feedback will be added to our corresponding as well. Thank you for your support.
1-20 02:22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

nikonya Posted at 2023-12-15 02:17

I wouldnt hold out hopes that the Mini 4 Pro will have any implemented suggestions either, if DJI like and use a suggestion, it will come out in the next Mini. 3 times it happened on this Mini 3 Pro, 3 decent suggestions and all 3 were only added to the Mini 4 Pro, good suggestions sell drones
1-20 19:35
Use props
nikonya
lvl.2
Flight distance : 527740 ft
Slovenia

Bashy Posted at 1-20 19:35
I wouldnt hold out hopes that the Mini 4 Pro will have any implemented suggestions either, if DJI like and  use a suggestion, it will come out in the next Mini. 3 times it happened on this Mini 3 Pro, 3 decent suggestions and all 3 were only added to the Mini 4 Pro, Oggd suggestions sell drones

On the other side if they would implement all suggestions on M3P (or any other drone) than why would anybody replace drone ever?
If nobody replaces drone, they don't make a sales, they don't earn money, company gets closed. This is how the world works, and DJI is not a exemption, even if they basically have monopoly on drone production.
1-26 05:35
Use props
Ian Lloyd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37703 ft
United Kingdom

Auto Start Recording on Launch,  for the mini 4 Pro,  PLEASE....
even just a turn on / off option,  so the perfect people don't have to have it turned on........
4-23 08:26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Ian Lloyd Posted at 4-23 08:26
Auto Start Recording on Launch,  for the mini 4 Pro,  PLEASE....
even just a turn on / off option,  so the perfect people don't have to have it turned on........

Thank you for your suggestion. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and expressing your needs and desires as a consumer can contribute to shaping future products and features. Thank you for sharing your perspective, and please know that DJI takes such feedback into consideration for future updates and releases.
4-23 13:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules