New feature requests
157 2 2023-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
. . . . . .
lvl.2

United States

Two feature requests -

(1) Since getting accurate timestamps on files appears to be an unsolved technical challenge, I am wondering if at least it would be possible to add a feature so that the timestamps are at least consistently inconsistent. Timestamps on my mini pro 3 randomly change when I switch out batteries. While accurate timestamps would be ideal, at least having the innacuracy be consistant would help with workflow.

(2) Add an extra digit on the start of file number. This would hopefully at least move the situation of having files numbers only in the range 0001 to 0999 to a situation where it goes from 00001 to 09999. Again would be a big help with workflow.

thanks

2023-8-3
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

We can't do anything about that but if you ask support they might be able to help.
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for your recommendations. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules