Integra goggles - not charging and died
2187 13 2023-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pwopaganda
lvl.1

France

Hello,

I have just received my DJI integra goggles. It worked for about 5 minutes (i have not connected anything to it). Turned it off and now it will not turn back on and/or charge.

If I ldouble long press the power button for 5-6 seconds, the LED indicators light up but then they turn off automatically and nothing happens.

Can you please tell me what could be the issue? I saw some users had similar problems but could not find the answer how they solved it.

Thank you.
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Does it light up when you charge it? and just to confirm, when you power it on, do you short-press and then long-press the power button just like in the video below?
Can you also please show us the video of the operation? You can save your video to Google Drive or Youtube and then paste the link here. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-4
Use props
pwopaganda
lvl.1

France

Thank you for your reply.

Please see the video where I also explain everything that happened since I unboxed it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RkMzE848SxxVwFZ4IZKNV7_sAj64Ufoe/view?usp=share_link

Thank you
2023-8-4
Use props
Alphanualphasigmatauάsigmaetasigmaf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68241 ft
Greece

I just received my dji goggles integra today. I have the same issue. The battery out of the box is 0%. They don't turn on unless I single long press for like 20sec. When I try to charge them the leds show charging for a few seconds and then they stop (either stop blincking and turn off or stuck and one or two led stuck on). Do you have any solution?
2023-8-12
Use props
pwopaganda
lvl.1

France

Hello !

In the end I decided to send it back and get it fixed by the DJI. The process was very painless. The whole process took about 5 working days (from door to door). In DJI's message it said that there was a problem with the battery and they installed a new battery unit. Everything was free of charge, including the shipment. So as annoying as it might be to send them and wait another week, I think it is the best way to get it fixed.

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions !
2023-8-12
Use props
Alphanualphasigmatauάsigmaetasigmaf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68241 ft
Greece

They you for your reply. I ordered it from another shop and not directly from DJI. The shop said to me that I need to send the whole package (drone, goggles, controller etc) to their repair shop. Do you think it is better to talk directly to dji? I have bought DJI care refresh and it is bound to the s/n of the aircraft. If they send me another drone then I will lose the DJI refresh.
2023-8-14
Use props
EmileNL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1042989 ft
Netherlands

Alphanualphasigmatauάsigmaetasigmaf  Posted at 8-12 09:08
I just received my dji goggles integra today. I have the same issue. The battery out of the box is 0%. They don't turn on unless I single long press for like 20sec. When I try to charge them the leds show charging for a few seconds and then they stop (either stop blincking and turn off or stuck and one or two led stuck on). Do you have any solution?

Similar issue here. Received today, Goggles Integra are dead, does not respond to power button at all, even after charging for a prolonged time. No LED whatsoever lights up.
This is a bit disappointing.

Submitted a replacement request..
2023-12-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

pwopaganda Posted at 8-12 09:19
Hello !

In the end I decided to send it back and get it fixed by the DJI. The process was very painless. The whole process took about 5 working days (from door to door). In DJI's message it said that there was a problem with the battery and they installed a new battery unit. Everything was free of charge, including the shipment. So as annoying as it might be to send them and wait another week, I think it is the best way to get it fixed.

Hello pwopaganda, I apologize for the delayed response as I did not receive any notification. Nonetheless, I am glad to know that you have already received your replacement. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. You can notify us by clicking on the "Reply" button located under the posted comment. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-12-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Alphanualphasigmatauάsigmaetasigmaf  Posted at 8-14 12:12
They you for your reply. I ordered it from another shop and not directly from DJI. The shop said to me that I need to send the whole package (drone, goggles, controller etc) to their repair shop. Do you think it is better to talk directly to dji? I have bought DJI care refresh and it is bound to the s/n of the aircraft. If they send me another drone then I will lose the DJI refresh.

Hi there. You can contact the DJI Care team to help you transfer your service plan to the replacement drone. Please use this link to get to the DJI Support page: https://www.dji.com/global/support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-23
Use props
fans99ffe1fc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 254872 ft
United Kingdom

I have the exact problem turned on initially but could see nothing in the goggles. They won’t connect to my phone and now they won’t turn on at all. Tried charging but I have no charge lights at all.
    I have literally just opened the box surely this cannot be right??
2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans99ffe1fc Posted at 2023-12-31 03:35
I have the exact problem turned on initially but could see nothing in the goggles. They won’t connect to my phone and now they won’t turn on at all. Tried charging but I have no charge lights at all.
    I have literally just opened the box surely this cannot be right??

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Can you please provide us with a video showing the issue so we can check? You can also try leaving it charging for 2 hours. Note that the power of the charger should be up to 18 W. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
1-1 00:39
Use props
fans99ffe1fc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 254872 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 1-1 00:39
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Can you please provide us with a video showing the issue so we can check? You can also try leaving it charging for 2 hours. Note that the power of the charger should be up to 18 W. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi Tony I have now returned the whole kit to the retailer who at first wanted me to contact DJI to get them to send an engineer out to a brand new item out of the box
1-2 11:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans99ffe1fc Posted at 1-2 11:15
Hi Tony I have now returned the whole kit to the retailer who at first wanted me to contact DJI to get them to send an engineer out to a brand new item out of the box

Hello. Sorry, you had to return your goggles. But if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us. You can also contact our DJI Supports here: https://support.dji.com/. We appreciate your patience.
1-3 00:59
Use props
djiuser_Q3obXYdzv2Xq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 122323 ft
Mexico

Hoy recibi mi dji avata con googles integra, la misma situacion, las puse a cargar durante 3 horas aproximadamente y no encienden, la compra la hice en Amazon Mexico pero no me reemplazan el articulo, que puedo hacer?
1-22 22:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules