Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WEB01bCDeHc7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 423274 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am looking for some help or suggestions with he following Air 3 issues:
I keep getting the “Failed to load dynamic safety data.Geo-awareness function degraded. Go to Settings > About > to update FlySafe data” on my screen.
When I try to update under Camera View > Settings > About > FlySafe Data, I get the pop-up saying everything is updated.
I carried out a factory reset to no avail.

When I press the pause button during recording, I get the start up screen with the blue Go Fly button.

Unfortunately I traded in my Air 2S, so I am unable to fly at the moment.
2023-8-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Can you please confirm if the unit that experience the issue is a DJI Air 3 or DJI Air 2s? Furthermore, please confirm if you still has the drone that experience this issue so we can check it further. Lastly, please confirm if this happens when flying in the US or outside North America region? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-6
Use props
djiuser_WEB01bCDeHc7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 423274 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-6 01:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Can you please confirm if the unit that experience the issue is a DJI Air 3 or DJI Air 2s? Furthermore, please confirm if you still has the drone that experience this issue so we can check it further. Lastly, please confirm if this happens when flying in the US or outside North America region? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi DJI Paladin,
The unit with which I am still experiencing the issue is a DJI Air 3. I am flying in the Europe (EU) region only.
Regards
2023-8-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_WEB01bCDeHc7 Posted at 8-6 06:00
Hi DJI Paladin,
The unit with which I am still experiencing the issue is a DJI Air 3. I am flying in the Europe (EU) region only[view_image][view_image].
Regards

Hello, there. May we know if you bought the aircraft in the EU region also?
About your issue, we will consult with our engineers first.
2023-8-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_WEB01bCDeHc7 Posted at 8-6 06:00
Hi DJI Paladin,
The unit with which I am still experiencing the issue is a DJI Air 3. I am flying in the Europe (EU) region only[view_image][view_image].
Regards

Hi, there. Our engineers would like to have more data for further analysis. Would it be possible for you to export the data for us?
2023-8-7
Use props
djiuser_XpQKy3DkWnDq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99272 ft
United Kingdom

Saw this issue being solve on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/A3AVkN-kikk

‘You should try and update your FlySafe data outside with at least 10 satellites connected. Do it through WiFi or hotspot.’

FlySafe data will not initiate update while flying so you have to have it grounded but powered on.

Still unsure watch the video. Hope this helps.
2023-8-7
Use props
djiuser_DoeRKJHjklcx
New

United States

Hi, my air 3 can’t take of after new update..when I try to start the motors or use the digital take off..it doesn’t move!!!!!! I don’t know what to do
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_DoeRKJHjklcx Posted at 12-25 10:34
Hi, my air 3 can’t take of after new update..when I try to start the motors or use the digital take off..it doesn’t move!!!!!! I don’t know what to do

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. If I may ask, are you noticing any error messages on your remote's screen? Thank you.
2023-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules