Not possible to add effects to raw Quickshots (can not create Quickshot)
644 3 2023-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J.J.
lvl.2
Germany

I have been taking quickshots with my DJI Mini 3 Pro and the DJI RC.
What bothers me is that I can't create the Quickshots on the DJI RC (with effects) because an error message comes up that files are missing.

Later I put the SD card from the drone into the controller to make the raw footage into edited quickshots, but the function to do that does not pop up (the white 'create Quickshot'-button over Video).

Then I transferred the videos from the controller to my smartphone, there was not the function there either.

Lastly, I put the card back into the drone and downloaded the videos to the phone again. Now there was at least the option in the DJI Fly app on the phone to add effects to the raw quickshots (create quickshot). So I tried it, but as soon as you want to look at the preview or try to export the edited version, you see very briefly a window with "0%" progress, which disappears again directly.

My wish would be that the drone saves the edited quickshots already in flight (for example 2 versions: edited and unedited). At least you should be able to create them when the SD card is in the RC controller. Also, I ask for help to solve the problem with the Fly App on the phone. Additional information: I have the latest version of the Fly App and using Android 13. I actually do not like this detour over the phone, but would prefer if you could miss quickshots on the RC controller with effects without using a cell phone.
2023-8-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please provide us a screen recording showing the issue so we can check it further? In addition, we will coordinate this request of yours to our relevant team for attention. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-6
Use props
J.J.
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-6 18:52
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please provide us a screen recording showing the issue so we can check it further? In addition, we will coordinate this request of yours to our relevant team for attention. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

At the Moment I only have a Screen recording of the Android Fly App (Phone), because there clearly is a problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAtcZ712s_5uAObLZXTTv0KCveB98Zr2/view?usp=drivesdk

But as mentioned in the earlyier Post I would really Wish, that one can create the Quickshots directly on the DJI RC, too. (I don't want to Download all the footage onto my Phone only to add effects to the raw Quickshots every time.)
2023-8-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

J.J. Posted at 8-6 20:48
At the Moment I only have a Screen recording of the Android Fly App (Phone), because there clearly is a problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAtcZ712s_5uAObLZXTTv0KCveB98Zr2/view?usp=drivesdk

But as mentioned in the earlyier Post I would really Wish, that one can create the Quickshots directly on the DJI RC, too. (I don't want to Download all the footage onto my Phone only to add effects to the raw Quickshots every time.)

Thank you for your response. We will surely take note of this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules