DJI Virtual Flight 1.4 Windows 10 no motion controller (1)
689 4 2023-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juergen1968
lvl.1
Germany

Hello to all,
because the support is not working at moment I try my luck with the forum :-)

I got a new pc and I tried it with Windows 11 and Windows 10.
And I have 2 problems:
* I cannot login in my account. Something seems to block me. I dont get pw wrong or anything
   When I installed windows 11 for any reason i could login with my credentials with windows 10 not

* But the more annoying is that the DJI Flight sees my DJI Motion Conroller (1) like FPV Controller 2.
   It tells me I should press down the 2 sticks to start but of course motion controller do not have sticks.
   Funny thing it worked ONE time under windows 10 then after restarting the programm never worked again.

Any ideas would be highly appreceated.

Kind regards,
Juergen

2023-8-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will get this referred to our relevant team and get back to you once I get an answer. Thank you for your patience.
2023-8-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there thank you for patiently waiting. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Virtual Flight then have a try, make sure to enable all the permissions during the installation process; https://www.dji.com/avata/downloads. Check the connection of the remote controller, and change the cable if possible; note: DJI Motion Controller or the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 can be withed with DJI Virtual Flight via type-C cable. If you have already tried using a different computer, please send us a video of the operation showing the issue for further checking. Thank you.
2023-8-8
Use props
Juergen1968
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,
first big thank you that you are trying to help.

I reinstalled my pc serveral times.
Unfortunately Win10 / Win11 has a lot of security features since the last updates.
I am running Win 11 on 2 differnet PCs. One that is only for working (Intel NUC) and this one is too weak for DJI Virtual Flight.
If I try it on this pc after 5-10 tries of plug in usb at Motion Controller 1 and plug out the DJI Virtual Flight notice the controller and from then it works. It never works the first 4-5 times.
But this PC cannot handle the APP from the GPU of course.

The 2nd one is a very fast PC and the Motion Controller 1 worked one time and after some windows upgrades never again. Both PC do have the same upgrades.

The funny thing there is never a problem with the DJI FPV Controller 2. This is known by DJI Virtual Flight in the moment I connect it.
When I connect the motion controller there is not reaction but when I disconnect the motion controller it tells that is has been disconnected.
However DJI Virtual Flight always thinks it is a controller with sticks. Because when I start with the mouse the simulation it tells me "move both sticks down to start the engine. When it knows the DJI Motion Controller it writes "press 2x start/stop button=.

Any idea?

2023-8-8
Use props
Juergen1968
lvl.1
Germany

Additionally:
If I plugin Motion Controller 1 the icon in the up right corner is dark - shows that no controller is connected BUT if I press on that Icon ... it is written controller connected.
When I do the same with FPV Controller 2 - its always green.
2023-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules