https://dronedj.com/2023/08/07/d ... mini-4-pro-project/
2023-8-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They called is the Mini 3 S just the other day - https://dronedj.com/guides/dji-mini-3s-pro/
2023-8-7
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-7 10:07
They called is the Mini 3 S just the other day - https://dronedj.com/guides/dji-mini-3s-pro/

That's interesting timing; whatever it is, will be interesting to know if current DJI drones are being refreshed for O4.
2023-8-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Saint Posted at 8-7 10:27
That's interesting timing; whatever it is, will be interesting to know if current DJI drones are being refreshed for O4.

Mini 3 pro is over a year old,  all the other mini drones were refreshed roughly after a year so my guess is that sales are dropping as people expect a refresh and are waiting for it.  But there’s no real competition so they don’t want to drop any killer features, just enough so people buy the new model and the killer stuff can wait another year.
2023-8-7
Use props
Mastoras
lvl.4
Flight distance : 558517 ft
  • >>>
United States

They probably want to pump a omnidirectional mini drone so they can say now our entire camera drone lineup is omnidirectional safety
2023-8-7
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i bought the mini 3 pro on launch day and i will not buy the mini 4 pro on launch day unless it is a less than 250g version of the air 3.  
2023-8-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, The Saint. Thank you for reaching out. We really appreciate you looking forward to our future products. With regard to this, we have not yet received any information related to the Mini 4 Pro. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we receive it. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-7
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mastoras Posted at 8-7 11:06
They probably want to pump a omnidirectional mini drone so they can say now our entire camera drone lineup is omnidirectional safety

I would be surprised, i reckon the omni will be kept back for the Air model and upwards, if they did, then the Air 3 sales would drop a fair bit. Thats my take on it.

=============================================

Mini 3s Pro is a bit of a gob full to spit out, whatever it's going to be called, it does look like a new version, those rear arms look like they are angled upwards, perhaps now on the same level as the front but also, either the Mini 4 Pro has new front legs or it really is the Mini 3s or SE or whatever...

Did we ever ascertain if the antennas are in the Mini 3's front legs?
2023-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules