save media to external device
840 5 2023-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans16d8b2bd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 266 ft

United States

I recently bought the Air 3.  I am using internal storage until I get an SD card.  I was wondering if I can transfer media to a USB flash using the USB-C port or is that just for charging?  Also, when I go to Album and select download for the photos I've taken, the files appear to be downloaded somewhere.  The message is that they were downloaded to my phone.  But I have the RC2 controller.  What does the controller know about my phone if I have not connected to it in any way? Did I perhaps link to it sometime earlier?  Where do I find the downloaded photos? Thanks, Franklin
2023-8-9
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28641640 ft
  • >>>
United States

Plug the Air 3 into your computer via the USB-C port. The internal storage will show up on your computer.I have no idea regarding your phone and controller.
2023-8-9
Use props
fans16d8b2bd
lvl.2

United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 8-9 13:19
Plug the Air 3 into your computer via the USB-C port. The internal storage will show up on your computer.I have no idea regarding your phone and controller.

Thanks for helping me with this. It looks like I need to do a little more research to see what data is stored in the controller and what is stored on the Air 3.
2023-8-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. It is possible to download photos and videos after inserting a microSD card into the DJI RC 2 remote controller. The unit supports downloading photos (12MP and 48MP photos), regular videos, QuickShots videos, and pano photos. You may provide us a screen recording showing when you download the photo so we can check it further. Furthermore, you may export the photos and videos of the DJI Air 3 by connecting it to a computer using a USB cable. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-9
Use props
fans16d8b2bd
lvl.2

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-9 20:00
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. It is possible to download photos and videos after inserting a microSD card into the DJI RC 2 remote controller. The unit supports downloading photos (12MP and 48MP photos), regular videos, QuickShots videos, and pano photos. You may provide us a screen recording showing when you download the photo so we can check it further. Furthermore, you may export the photos and videos of the DJI Air 3 by connecting it to a computer using a USB cable. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thank you for information on the additional options.  I am looking to purchase a microSD card right away.
2023-8-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans16d8b2bd Posted at 8-10 06:08
Thank you for information on the additional options.  I am looking to purchase a microSD card right away.

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules