RC-2 gimbal direction customization
733 5 2023-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_pL9PVfHQ37BV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58419 ft
United States

Developer request - Can you please put a toggle in the gimbal menu to reverse the direction of the gimbal rotation for the dial on the RC-2. This has been a feature request by many users going back years. This is entirely dooable and while a developer might think the user should just "learn the right way", the actual mechanics of tension in the hand and the logic that enough people have in their head justifies making this feature a reality. It is much easier, at least for me, to maintain the appropraite hand tension and control when I pull back on the dial as I gain altitude to do a reveal or push the dial as I am reducing altitude to do a focus in on something on the ground. Having both the thumb and finger pulling or pushing at the same time, as designed now, makes it harder to acurately control both. I'm sure if you took a poll that way more people would want this than the other flight stick configurations besides mode 2, which can be customized any way one wants. Please, Please, Please add this.
2023-8-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_pL9PVfHQ37BV. Thank you for sharing your experience.  We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-12
Use props
djiuser_7eugkg04sUyG
New

Germany

Please add this. Its opposite to how the menu works in my car, so i will propably never get used to it, as i use my car way more often than my drone.
2023-10-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_7eugkg04sUyG Posted at 10-11 13:02
Please add this. Its opposite to how the menu works in my car, so i will propably never get used to it, as i use my car way more often than my drone.

Hi there. We appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your feedback to the related department. Thank you for your great support.
2023-10-17
Use props
djiuser_TjxP60AFCdCK
New

United States

I also would like this feature
4-24 17:38
Use props
starmaker
lvl.3
Flight distance : 195364 ft
United States

Yes! By all means, yes. I have watched the various threads on this issue, which have ended up becoming debates over which way the wheel should tilt the gimbal. The simple fact is, some DJI customers prefer it one way, and others prefer it the other way. It’s clear that it can be done, since the joysticks already have different direction modes. There’s no reason the gimbal wheel shouldn’t have the same option.

Perhaps a little drone-shaming is called for here: My 8-year-old GoPro Karma included a user-programmable gimbal wheel reverse right out of the box. Please, DJI – give us this feature!
4-30 15:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules