1436 9 2023-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I ordered the OA4, I was going to order the GPS bluetooth controller to go along with it, but it was out of stock. I hit the notify me button and yesterday morning I got an email that it was back in stock. I immediately went to order it only to see it listed as out of stock. I literally received the email at 8:05 am EST and 10 seconds later, out of stock. Are these things that popular?
2023-8-14
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I found the exact same problem.
2023-8-14
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

See, you are too slow. You need to hit it within 1 second! DJI wanna see how desperate you are… :-) When you go to bed make sure your finger is resting.on the mouse so you can immediately click it even in the middle of your dream :-)
2023-8-14
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

osmonauta Posted at 8-14 07:59
See, you are too slow. You need to hit it within 1 second! DJI wanna see how desperate you are… :-) When you go to bed make sure your finger is resting.on the mouse so you can immediately click it even in the middle of your dream :-)
lol, seems you might be right!! But I’m getting old, don’t even remember my dreams anymore. So I need to practice clicking the button to shave my response time down some it looks like!!
2023-8-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've had that happen on other DJI products also.  Bit frustrating but not much we can do about it.  
2023-8-15
Use props
Andreas Dueck
Second Officer
Switzerland

The Bluetooth controller that can also record GPS data is awesome. Rather, it is ingenious that DJI did not implement this directly into the Osmo Action 4 . If you lose your camera or it gets stolen, having GPS data in your videos would be critical. Motovloggers who drive too fast in their videos could also have big problems pretty quickly. With the separation, you can now decide for yourself whether you want to take the risk, and you only pay for it if you are willing to do so.
By the way, GPS data should be password-protected if they are stored in the video.
2023-8-15
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Andreas Dueck Posted at 8-15 03:55
The Bluetooth controller that can also record GPS data is awesome. Rather, it is ingenious that DJI did not implement this directly into the Osmo Action 4 . If you lose your camera or it gets stolen, having GPS data in your videos would be critical. Motovloggers who drive too fast in their videos could also have big problems pretty quickly. With the separation, you can now decide for yourself whether you want to take the risk, and you only pay for it if you are willing to do so.
By the way, GPS data should be password-protected if they are stored in the video.

Exactly. And exactly why I would like to have one, they do seem to be quite allusive at the moment though
2023-8-15
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I don’t think that they’ve actually been released yet. (At least in UK)
2023-8-15
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Iancraig10 Posted at 8-15 07:00
I don’t think that they’ve actually been released yet. (At least in UK)

I was noticing on B& H Photo's website, they have it available for pre-order. That seems to support that it may not be released yet so I'm not sure why some folks received the "it's in stock" email, lol
2023-8-15
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JodyB Posted at 8-15 09:27
I was noticing on B& H Photo's website, they have it available for pre-order. That seems to support that it may not be released yet so I'm not sure why some folks received the "it's in stock" email, lol

You got me looking when you mentioned it!! The DJI Store said none in stock and when you clicked on it, it gave a date of release. Quite soon.
2023-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules