1146 6 2023-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kike
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3309642 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Some shots that show the drone capabilities at night.
Super Impressed
2023-8-15
Use props
ScooterC5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435052 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's some amazing footage man. Well done! Did you operate solo or dual ops? Nice and smooth. I love the grading too.  Did you shoot CinemaDNG Raw 4K?This is nit picking, and to be expected with any night footage, but in the event you didn't use any noise reduction, I think Neat Video would work wonders cleaning up that noise in the sky. Of course the tradeoff in doing NR can be loosing some perceived detail so I recognize that is a creative choice as well. Nice shots though man!
2023-8-15
Use props
Kike
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3309642 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

ScooterC5 Posted at 8-15 13:41
That's some amazing footage man. Well done! Did you operate solo or dual ops? Nice and smooth. I love the grading too.  Did you shoot CinemaDNG Raw 4K?This is nit picking, and to be expected with any night footage, but in the event you didn't use any noise reduction, I think Neat Video would work wonders cleaning up that noise in the sky. Of course the tradeoff in doing NR can be loosing some perceived detail so I recognize that is a creative choice as well. Nice shots though man!

Thanks!
Everything was shot in CinemaDNG 8K - Youtube just processed it, and I'm curious to watch it in a 8K TV
It was edited in DaVinci Resolve. And some shots had Noise Reduction others not.

In situations of high contrast the lights create a nasty magenta halo that I had to remove.
It's very common with headlights at night. Even the X5S with Olympus lenses had that problem. Thankfully it's not the hardest thing to remove because at night there is not much competing saturated magenta.

And with the DaVinci native noise reduction the editing process gets kinda ridiculous, even with an M2 Max.

I noticed the noise in the sky in 1 shot, and could create a mask a just reduce it there. Preserving the detail elsewhere, where the image is more busy.

Everything was shot solo
2023-8-16
Use props
ScooterC5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435052 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kike Posted at 8-16 02:12
Thanks!
Everything was shot in CinemaDNG 8K - Youtube just processed it, and I'm curious to watch it in a 8K TV
It was edited in DaVinci Resolve. And some shots had Noise Reduction others not.

Cool man. I've been struggling to figure out the best color space settings for the X9 CinemaDNG in Resolve. When I follow DJI's Recommended Workflow, it just doesn't look as good or right compared to when I do it manually. The colors look off. Are you doing the following method:

If not, do you have any recommended colorspace settings and workflow?
2023-8-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice one!
2023-10-20
Use props
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

Indeed, super impressive! What a beautiful video of a beautiful city.
2023-10-21
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5098691 ft
  • >>>
United States

Excellent Footage
2023-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now