946 5 2023-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
plingboot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145233 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just wondered whether anyone has suggestions/links to a super compact packs for carrying the avata, batteries, goggles and RC controller?

I have the DJI backpack, which is great for long trips where I carry loads of gear, but too large for what I need on a daily basis.

I'm currently using one of THESE, which at a squeeze fits the Avata and Goggles, but not the RC or extra batteries. So need something slightly larger.

Any suggestions appreciated.
2023-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our co-pilots here in Forum about the best super compact carrying case for the DJI Avata. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-8-17
Use props
AsturianCetorix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46814 ft
Spain

I use a cheap unknown-branded generic backpack filled with foam with the Avata and stuff shape, it´s small, it can protect the thing from light damage... 10/10.

2023-8-18
Use props
Fernando Cardoso
New

Brazil

Boa Noite, case do mavic air 2 proprio para colocar todo combo do avatar
2023-9-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Fernando Cardoso Posted at 9-14 16:57
Boa Noite, case do mavic air 2 proprio para colocar todo combo do avatar

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mavic Air 2 and DJI Avata have different designs therefore, the case they use also has a different structure and thus we cannot guarantee that the DJI Avata will fit on the DJI Mavic Air 2 case. We recommend that you use the appropriate case for each product to avoid any issues during transportation. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-9-24
Use props
ars.fabula
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2108435 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I use a Wandrd Essential cube https://eu.wandrd.com/products/e ... iant=30940652634154
I can cram in the Avata , 3 batteries (one on the Avata), goggles 2, RC2, Motion Controllor, spare props, charging dock & cables.

2023-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules