756 5 2023-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michaelitis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226450 ft
United States

Hi,

I just purchased avata explorer pack. Avata+integra.

I couldn´t activate them in the app, nothing showed up. So i installed Dji Assistant 2. I managed to activate the goggles but i forgot to power on the drone and the motion controller.
Now i can´t activate the avata drone itself. What should i do?
When i sync them all 3 and plug them in, nothing happends. I can find my integra goggles in the Dji assistant only.

Please help as i need to activate my Dji refresh before it expires

2023-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and connect again the components (Avata, Goggles, MC) to see if the activation menu shows up? Please follow the steps using the tutorial video below. If the issue persists, please provide us with the operation showing the issue so we can check it further. Thank you.

2023-8-17
Use props
Michaelitis
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-17 00:26
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and connect again the components (Avata, Goggles, MC) to see if the activation menu shows up? Please follow the steps using the tutorial video below. If the issue persists, please provide us with the operation showing the issue so we can check it further. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFo_KpXHcYE&t=3s

Hi, i tried it several times, nothing happens.

How and where can i upload video of the procedure?
2023-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Michaelitis Posted at 8-17 00:48
Hi, i tried it several times, nothing happens.

How and where can i upload video of the procedure?

Thank you for your response, Michaelitis. Please try to activate the DJI Avata and the Motion controller using the DJI Assistant 2, please connect the components one by one and proceed with the activation. If there is no activation prompt, please provide us the serial number via PM so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-17
Use props
Michaelitis
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-17 00:52
Thank you for your response, Michaelitis. Please try to activate the DJI Avata and the Motion controller using the DJI Assistant 2, please connect the components one by one and proceed with the activation. If there is no activation prompt, please provide us the serial number via PM so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi Paladin,

I did that on PC several times as well. I tried 2 different PC and 3 different type of Dji Assistant.
Only Dji Assistant 2 (consumer drones) works. Dji Integra goggles show up and nothing else happends.
Can´t activate the avata.
2023-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Michaelitis Posted at 8-17 01:37
Hi Paladin,

I did that on PC several times as well. I tried 2 different PC and 3 different type of Dji Assistant.

Thank you for your response, Michaelitis. We already responded to you via PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2023-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules