Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11625174 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all,

I recently face a very simple and stupid problem with my Mavic 3/DJI RC Pro: I need to log in almost every 2-3 days, otherwise, I can only fly 30m high and 100m far. It bothers me a lot. Suppose I arrange a trip, at the site there is no wifi, so I cannot log in, it will totally rein my trip. I really feel upset. Please let me know how can I solve this problem.

I have DJI Mavic Palatium, Phantom 4 pro, Mavic 2 pro and Mavic 2 zoon. Only Mavic 3/RC Pro has this stupid problem.

2023-8-16
Use props
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

As I did google search, it seems that many people experienced the same problem. Wish DJI can help us to solve the problem.
2023-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you don't connect to the network for one month, DJI Fly App will be logged out automatically after one month, and re-login is required. It is a good practice to check first the app on a location with a WiFi network or internet connection to ensure that you are logged in before going to a remote location without any signals at all. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-8-16
Use props
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-16 19:48
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you don't connect to the network for one month, DJI Fly App will be logged out automatically after one month, and re-login is required. It is a good practice to check first the app on a location with a WiFi network or internet connection to ensure that you are logged in before going to a remote location without any signals at all. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

Your description is not true. I need to log in every 2 or 3 days. In another word, RC Pro automatically logged out 2-3 days after my log in.

Why there is no problem Mavic 2 Pro (or zoon) with Smart Controller?   
2023-8-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7 Posted at 8-17 07:07
Your description is not true. I need to log in every 2 or 3 days. In another word, RC Pro automatically logged out 2-3 days after my log in.

Why there is no problem Mavic 2 Pro (or zoon) with Smart Controller?

Good day! If you have to log in every two to three days, we apologize for the trouble and hope for your kind understanding. The FlySafe Database will be periodically updated to ensure the safety of flights, which necessitates users' Internet connections. In order to remind users to connect to the network, a prompt for account login is shown.
2023-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules