Avata, DJI FPV, Integra, Telemetry, Phone/Tablet
962 6 2023-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranger7777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152782 ft
United States

I currently fly an Avata and a DJI FPV.  Both using Goggles V2.   It appears that the Integra Goggles are compatible with both aircraft.  Looking at the Integra spes and the video where it shows the DJI Fly screen when the goggles are connected to the Integra, it shows the telemetry data shuch as battery life remaining, etc.  on the phone screen.  Does telemetry data show on the phone for both the DJI FPV and the Avata?  

My reason for asking is I currently live in a rural area and fly pretty much anytime.   I am possibly moving to a fairly restricted area but there is an RC club with a flying field nearby and they are pretty strick as they are applying to be an FAA FRIA.  So, was wanting to fly with a tablet or phone on a tripod in front of me when at the field, but really want to keep track of battery life etc.  Any advice greatly appreciated.

2023-8-17
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

On my Avata with Goggles 2 the phone screen shows exactly what the goggles show. On my DJI FPV with Goggles V2 the phone screen shots just plain video. I haven't updated the firmware much so I guess that could've changed but I wouldn't count on it.
2023-8-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ranger7777. Thank you for reaching out. We would like to confirm if you are pertaining to the information (OSD) on DJI Fly App. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-8-19
Use props
Ranger7777
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora, that is correct.  I am asking about whether the Integra goggles will display OSD information on the phone or a tablet when connected to the goggles using a cable.  I own both an Avata and a DJI FPV.   On Goggles V2 I only get the camera view.  Having OSD displayed in DJI Fly is worth the upgrade.
2023-8-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ranger7777 Posted at 8-19 09:45
DJI Gamora, that is correct.  I am asking about whether the Integra goggles will display OSD information on the phone or a tablet when connected to the goggles using a cable.  I own both an Avata and a DJI FPV.   On Goggles V2 I only get the camera view.  Having OSD displayed in DJI Fly is worth the upgrade.

Thank you for the confirmation, Ranger7777. The DJI FPV Goggles V2 does not really support this function with the DJI Fly. But for DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra: The OSD information can be displayed. Go to “Settings - Camera - Advanced Camera Settings”, and enable “Camera View Recording”. Hope this helps.
2023-8-22
Use props
Ranger7777
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora, Thank you for the confirmation that OSD info is displayed in DJI Fly when connected to the Integra Goggles via cable.  Based on that I will be purchasing the Integra Goggles sometime in the near future.
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ranger7777 Posted at 8-22 08:17
DJI Gamora, Thank you for the confirmation that OSD info is displayed in DJI Fly when connected to the Integra Goggles via cable.  Based on that I will be purchasing the Integra Goggles sometime in the near future.

You're most welcome, Ranger7777. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!
2023-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules