rc will not connect to drone
662 6 2023-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zUB1nkuh149w
lvl.2
United States

Weirdness started yesterday. the remote is sitting beside the drone.  I get the image transfer signal warning right away.  If I go into transmission options it's set to dual band auto channel mode.
if I manually change it to 2.4ghz,  it works fine.  if I change it to use  5.8ghz it will not connect at all. so every time I start the rc I need to manually change it to 2.4ghz. then all is well in my world.   its never done this until yesterday.
I refreshed both drone and rc using dji assistant with no change in behavior.

Just tried again and the 'Tranmission' windows shows nothing

Thanks for listening
Fred

2023-8-17
Use props
fansebae
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7672598 ft
  • >>>
Canada

remove the microsd from the drone and see if that helps. I've had similar trouble with some crap cards.
2023-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a screenshot showing the error message you received on the app? If you could provide us a short screen recording showing the issue that would be very helpful so we can check. You may upload the files via Google Drive. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-17
Use props
djiuser_zUB1nkuh149w
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-17 18:39
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a screenshot showing the error message you received on the app? If you could provide us a short screen recording showing the issue that would be very helpful so we can check. You may upload the files via Google Drive. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hope this helps, it won't let me change the frequency at all this morning

https://share.icloud.com/photos/034K2brZ4fiEzIebBL6FVxyUw
2023-8-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_zUB1nkuh149w Posted at 8-18 03:33
Hope this helps, it won't let me change the frequency at all this morning

https://share.icloud.com/photos/034K2brZ4fiEzIebBL6FVxyUw

Thank you for your response. Kindly please test the unit outside with a strong GPS signal to see if the issue persists. Please record the screen if you still experience any errors outdoors so we can check. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-8-19
Use props
djiuser_zUB1nkuh149w
lvl.2
United States

Same behavior. I only Brought it in to video it with better light. I have another rc. I’ll unbind both and bind the workable one and see.
2023-8-19
Use props
djiuser_zUB1nkuh149w
lvl.2
United States

I have two mini 3 pro's

drone (A)
drone (B)
RC (A)
RC(B)
drone A I sent to dji for care refresh
now I have