Small drone compatible w/Goggles V2, Motion Controller1, FPV Contrl?
871 5 2023-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sbarton
lvl.3
Flight distance : 877110 ft
United States

I have the DJI Goggles V2, Motion Controller 1, FPV Controller 2 that I got with DJI FPV as well as the FPV Controller to use with Caddx Vista/AIR Units.  

I would like to get another small DJI drone for photography, but don't want to have to buy another set of new goggles or controllers if possible.   What drones work with any of the stuff I already have?  Doesn't need to work with everything I have, but not having to buy at least one item would be a good start.  Thanks.  
To avoid any confusion as to which models I have, here are pics.  

2023-8-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are pertaining to the Mavic series aircraft, unfortunately, we don't have compatible aircraft with the mentioned components. Please note that the Mavic 3 series and Mini 3 Pro can only be connected using the DJI Goggles 2/Integra with the RC Motion 2. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-8-18
Use props
StephenTK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20233 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-18 22:17
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are pertaining to the Mavic series aircraft, unfortunately, we don't have compatible aircraft with the mentioned components. Please note that the Mavic 3 series and Mini 3 Pro can only be connected using the DJI Goggles 2/Integra with the RC Motion 2. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

Trying to figure out which components work with other DJI components is a mystery, especially when it comes to goggles. I bought the v2 version and the motion controller 2. Some websites forget to include the v in the goggles and some forget to include the 2 in the controller. DJI doesn't help. I thought the V2 was the newer version until I did a lot of digging to discover the 2 is the latest version. I wish DJI had a better numbering sequence that was easier to understand which is the latest and the oldest The FPV goggles without a number are the oldest that I found so far.

Just to make sure I understand this post, I have the V2 a MC2 that I'm told I can fly my Mini 3 pro with and my Inspire 1 pro. The 1 pro may not pair with the MC2 but that's not a problem.

What I want to know from the most reliable source I know is, can I pair my V2 and MC2 with a Mavic 3, a Mavic Air 3, or some other DJI camera drone?
2023-8-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

StephenTK Posted at 8-19 14:33
Trying to figure out which components work with other DJI components is a mystery, especially when it comes to goggles. I bought the v2 version and the motion controller 2. Some websites forget to include the v in the goggles and some forget to include the 2 in the controller. DJI doesn't help. I thought the V2 was the newer version until I did a lot of digging to discover the 2 is the latest version. I wish DJI had a better numbering sequence that was easier to understand which is the latest and the oldest The FPV goggles without a number are the oldest that I found so far.

Just to make sure I understand this post, I have the V2 a MC2 that I'm told I can fly my Mini 3 pro with and my Inspire 1 pro. The 1 pro may not pair with the MC2 but that's not a problem.

We appreciate your feedback. Our apologies for the confusion. As mentioned above, The DJI Goggles 2/Integra with the DJI RC Motion 2 is the only one compatible with consumer drones, and DJI FPV Goggles V2 is not included. Rest assured that we will forward this feedback of yours to our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-8-20
Use props
StephenTK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20233 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-20 04:17
We appreciate your feedback. Our apologies for the confusion. As mentioned above, The DJI Goggles 2/Integra with the DJI RC Motion 2 is the only one compatible with consumer drones, and DJI FPV Goggles V2 is not included. Rest assured that we will forward this feedback of yours to our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks for clarifying that issue DJI pALADIN. It would be helpful to know why some things work and others don't. In this case is it because the v2 goggles don't have occusink or some other reason? Would adding the Air Unit to a drone make a diference?
2023-8-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

StephenTK Posted at 8-20 14:42
Thanks for clarifying that issue DJI pALADIN. It would be helpful to know why some things work and others don't. In this case is it because the v2 goggles don't have occusink or some other reason? Would adding the Air Unit to a drone make a diference?

You are most welcome. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for the main reason for the issue. Furthermore, adding an Air unit to the drone doesn't make any difference. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules