P4P and CrystalSky
698 4 2023-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans20b4b055
lvl.2
United States

I just ordered a CrystalSky display for my P4P and am not clear about where to use/put the microSD card. Should I put a card in both the drone and the CrystalSky? Would that write video to both cards? Or do I determine somehow which is the priority? And what is the fastest card both/either can use? Thanks for any info.
2023-8-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may insert an SD into your drone to store the video/picture you capture using the drone. Please note that the Crystalsky has an internal storage base on what version you are using. Furthermore, you can insert an SD card on the monitor as it can increase the CrystalSky monitor's storage and can be used to play back footage recorded on a micro SD card or for footage backup. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2023-8-18
Use props
fans20b4b055
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-18 21:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may insert an SD into your drone to store the video/picture you capture using the drone. Please note that the Crystalsky has an internal storage base on what version you are using. Furthermore, you can insert an SD card on the monitor as it can increase the CrystalSky monitor's storage and can be used to play back footage recorded on a micro SD card or for footage backup. Hope this helps. Thank you.

Thank you. Also,
the Brightness slider on the CrystalSky 7.85. has very little impact - I watched a video where the guy slid the slider to the left and the screen went almost completely black - mine just barely drops a shade and is still completely readable. Do I have to disable the auto brightness feature, which is what the icon on the slider seems to be for? I'm not really worried about blanking the screen - I just want to be sure I am at max brightness... Thanks.
2023-8-20
Use props
fans20b4b055
lvl.2
United States

Bought a used CrystalSky but am returning it cause I also bought a Gen 2 iPad Pro (needed for Lighting connection) and it's about 10x brighter (though not supposed to be re: nit values) Will a factory data reset remove my DJI account info and such and does it remove the DJI Go4 app itself? I want to do the first but not the second if possible. Thanks for any info.
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans20b4b055 Posted at 8-20 08:49
Thank you. Also,
the Brightness slider on the CrystalSky 7.85. has very little impact - I watched a video where the guy slid the slider to the left and the screen went almost completely black - mine just barely drops a shade and is still completely readable. Do I have to disable the auto brightness feature, which is what the icon on the slider seems to be for? I'm not really worried about blanking the screen - I just want to be sure I am at max brightness... Thanks.

Hi there. Thank you for your response. Yes, you may turn off the Auto Brightness on the unit to ensure that you are in the maximum brightness available when using it. If you want to reset the Crystalsky unit, you may enter the System Settings>Backup&Reset>Factory Data Reset. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules