401 6 2023-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tonymobile
lvl.3
Flight distance : 831699 ft
  • >>>
Italy

A few years ago I bought a Matrice 300, I also bought 4 batteries, I activated and charged them only once. Then I had a very serious health problem (fortunately I'm still alive), after a year, only one battery out of 4 was charged, the others died, I have a red LED on 2 batteries and another one doesn't even come on anymore recognized by charger.

Since they cost an exorbitant amount and my work is very little due to my health, would it be possible to resurrect these batteries? Battery practically new.

DJI, could you make a gesture of solidarity for me?

Link video:

https://mega.nz/file/UIJmFJCQ#MH ... ncOM2YZddl3y2Y5sBDE

Thank you.

Antonio - Italy.

2023-8-19
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

It sucks for you. Few years old batteries without charge, I think those are dead. They may even be dangerous and should be recycled..   
2023-8-19
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ciao Antonio-

Fortunately you survived, but unfortunately the batteries didn't. You should recycle/dispose of them per manufacturer's and industry recommendations. I realize they are expensive, but that's the pay-to-play for UAS work.
2023-8-19
Use props
tonymobile
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

patiam Posted at 8-19 16:38
Ciao Antonio-

Fortunately you survived, but unfortunately the batteries didn't. You should recycle/dispose of them per manufacturer's and industry recommendations. I realize they are expensive, but that's the pay-to-play for UAS work.

Hi Dear,
thanks for you suggestion.

Antonio.

2023-8-20
Use props
tonymobile
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

AR_AirPrecision Posted at 8-19 04:43
It sucks for you. Few years old batteries without charge, I think those are dead. They may even be dangerous and should be recycled..

Hi Dear,

thanks.

Tony.
2023-8-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We apologize for the inconvenience. We can not watch the video you uploaded. Based on your description, we will recommend you contact your dealer and replace the batteries. Please do not continue using the batteries considering safety.
2023-8-23
Use props
tonymobile
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

Thanks dear.
2023-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now