Does anyone have the wireless mic working on an iPhone Pro Max 14?
1697 5 2023-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DT0125
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Just curious if it's working for anyone?
2023-8-21
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Are you talking about the DJI Mic, the Pocket 2 wireless mic transmitter or something else?
2023-8-22
Use props
DT0125
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hello

The DJI wireless mic, this one

https://www.dji.com/uk/mic
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI Mic is compatible with the iPhone 14 Pro Max. You may visit this LINK for more mobile devices that are compatible with the DJ Mic. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-2
Use props
DT0125
lvl.3
United Kingdom

It doesn’t and i can give you video proof it doesn’t. Message comes up on screen and says this device isn’t supported.

Let me know if you want to see my screen image of that.
2023-9-3
Use props
DT0125
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-2 20:13
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI Mic is compatible with the iPhone 14 Pro Max. You may visit this LINK for more mobile devices that are compatible with the DJ Mic. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.

Here is a picture of what I am lead to believe is a common issue of my iPhone 14 pro max

I've tried moving the slider to be as flush as it can be (that was on idea someone had and think it has worked for some) and bought the adapter cable to try and fix it but nothing works.

2023-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules