2269 11 2023-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charbarn7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189498 ft
Spain

Hi there,
I was flying the mini 3 pro and suddenly it disconnected from the RC. No problem, it did an automatic return to home. However, since then, every time I try to fly, I get a notice on RC ´aircraft not connected to RC´and sometimes it says ´Remote Controller signal may be blocked. Position remote controller to face aircraft and adjust antennas for optimal signal strength or fly at higher altitude´ I am using the RC with the inbuilt screen.
I have tried reconnecting the aircraft to the controller, but I still get the same message.
Has anybody get any other ideas how to reconnect , thanks.
2023-8-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. I'm sorry about the trouble.  Can you please check the notes below and see if it will make it work?
1. Please check whether the aircraft and remote controller both are powered on.
2. Please check whether the aircraft has a microSD card. If yes, remove the microSD card and try linking again.
3. Please switch the linking method between “Linking with the app” and “Linking with combination buttons”. (DJI RC-N1: Customizable button + Photo/video toggle + Shutter/record button)(DJI RC: C1 + C2 + Record button) (Aircraft: Press and hold the Power button on the aircraft for four seconds to prepare to link)
4. If it is invalid, check whether the remote controller has been updated to the latest version. Connect the remote controller to the app (make sure to connect Wifi or a hotspot when using RC with a built-in screen). After the connection is successful, check whether there is a prompt to update the firmware. If yes, update the firmware to the latest version and try linking again.
5. Please connect the aircraft to the computer, check the aircraft firmware version in the DJI Assistant 2, and try linking after updating&refreshing the aircraft’s firmware to the latest version.
6. If the issue persists, please record a video showing the linking process and firmware version screenshot, and we will check it for you. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-8-22
Use props
Joogy
New
United Kingdom

Hi all,

Apologies if I have posted in the wrong place, but first time user.  I really hope you can help me. I have the mini 3 pro and the RC Controller just won't complete a firmware update. It gets to 70% and then fails. I have even tried it by connecting it to a laptop using the DJI Support 2 and it still fails. I have factory reset the controller, the first time the screen just froze showing a white screen. Fortunately, I managed to do another factory reset, but I still cannot update the firmware. The drone itself does update when connected to the laptop and using the DJI Support 2. I contacted DJI and they have asked me to return the controller, but it is brand new , only been used twice! I am hoping there is a fix rather than having to go through a return process. Hope you can help. Joogy
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Joogy Posted at 8-22 10:13
Hi all,

Apologies if I have posted in the wrong place, but first time user.  I really hope you can help me. I have the mini 3 pro and the RC Controller just won't complete a firmware update. It gets to 70% and then fails. I have even tried it by connecting it to a laptop using the DJI Support 2 and it still fails. I have factory reset the controller, the first time the screen just froze showing a white screen. Fortunately, I managed to do another factory reset, but I still cannot update the firmware. The drone itself does update when connected to the laptop and using the DJI Support 2. I contacted DJI and they have asked me to return the controller, but it is brand new , only been used twice! I am hoping there is a fix rather than having to go through a return process. Hope you can help. Joogy

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we double confirm that both the aircraft and DJI RC can not update the firmware? Or just one of them?
May we know the firmware version of the DJI RC and aircraft?
2023-8-22
Use props
Charbarn7
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 8-22 01:54
Hello there. I'm sorry about the trouble.  Can you please check the notes below and see if it will make it work?
1. Please check whether the aircraft and remote controller both are powered on.
2. Please check whether the aircraft has a microSD card. If yes, remove the microSD card and try linking again.

HI Tony,
I have completed all the checks that you suggested and there is no difference, still no connection.
I am enclosing the screenshot of the firmware versions (all up to date), but how do I send the video to you as it is in MP4 format?

2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Charbarn7 Posted at 8-23 00:19
HI Tony,
I have completed all the checks that you suggested and there is no difference, still no connection.
I am enclosing the screenshot of the firmware versions (all up to date), but how do I send the video to you as it is in MP4 format?

Hello there. Thank you for your efforts. You can save the video to your Google Drive or YouTube and then send me the link. I appreciate your patience.
2023-8-23
Use props
Charbarn7
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 8-23 00:33
Hello there. Thank you for your efforts. You can save the video to your Google Drive or YouTube and then send me the link. I appreciate your patience.

Hi Tony,

Here is the link for the video in Google Drive

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... -r&usp=drive_fs

Thanks.
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Charbarn7 Posted at 8-23 00:56
Hi Tony,

Thank you, Charbarn7. I sent you a message. Kindly check your inbox. I appreciate your patience. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-23
Use props
Healeycam
New

United States

I have a mini pro 3 with RC.  It had been a few months since I had used it, so I powered on and updated firmware.  After the update I am having the exact same issue as Charbarn7.  I am also getting a remote ID error.  Is there a fix?

Thank you,
3-29 12:39
Use props
djiuser_ZTe2Mn5u2J41
New

Spain

Healeycam Posted at 3-29 12:39
I have a mini pro 3 with RC.  It had been a few months since I had used it, so I powered on and updated firmware.  After the update I am having the exact same issue as Charbarn7.  I am also getting a remote ID error.  Is there a fix?

Thank you,

Hi Healeycam, I ended up sending my drone back to DJI to investigate the problem and within 2 weeks they sent me a new drone. I was very impressed
3-29 13:32
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Healeycam Posted at 3-29 12:39
I have a mini pro 3 with RC.  It had been a few months since I had used it, so I powered on and updated firmware.  After the update I am having the exact same issue as Charbarn7.  I am also getting a remote ID error.  Is there a fix?

Thank you,

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly try to have a test flight in an open outdoor environment and make sure to turn on the "location services" on your mobile device connected to your controller or using your RC controller. If the issue persists, please record a short video showing the issue then let us know. Please keep us posted.
3-29 20:23
Use props
Rud
lvl.3

France

Charbarn7 Posted at 2023-8-23 00:56
Hi Tony,

exact same probleme here i sent back my mini3pro to DJI.... there are many people with this firmware problem now.....
3-30 06:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules