RC 2 controller - transfer pics to phone?
4239 11 2023-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zone99
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31788 ft
United States

Hello,

I'm considering upgrading my Mini to the Mini 3 Pro.  I was going to go with the RC-N1 controller since it would fit my iPhone 13 Pro Max and I'm familar with the interface for transfering pictures to my phone.  

I like this option because I can use Lightroom on my phone to edit quickly.

The RC 2, though, is an attractive option. Can you still transfer pictures to your phone that way or is that option not there since the phone isn't hooked up?

I'm still looking for an RC 2 manual
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. I hope you're doing well today. I'm sorry to say that the RC-2 is not  yet compatible with the Mini 3 Pro as also stated on the website: https://www.dji.com/global/rc-2/downloads

You can use the following link to check the RC-2 user manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf
Thank you for your understanding and support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-23
Use props
Zone99
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31788 ft
United States

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I guess I shouldn't have put 'RC 2'.  The question remains the same for the Mini 3 Pro and the RC controller that it *is* compatible with.

Thanks.
2023-8-24
Use props
Safari
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88255 ft
Netherlands

Zone99 Posted at 8-24 07:01
Hi,

Thanks for the response. I guess I shouldn't have put 'RC 2'.  The question remains the same for the Mini 3 Pro and the RC controller that it *is* compatible with.

If you install the dji flyapp on your I-phone you can use it to quick transfer photo's and video's from de mini 3 pro
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Zone99 Posted at 8-24 07:01
Hi,

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We appreciate you for showing interest in our product. Please note that we can transfer/export photos/videos in the DJI Fly app from the DJI RC to a mobile device by connecting your mobile phone to the DJI RC using a USB-C cable however, you can only read contents on the DJI RC microSD card but cannot read system files. Flyshare is a function that supports transferring files from DJI RC to mobile devices. If you want to download photos/videos from DJI mini 3 Pro aircraft to the mobile device, we recommend using the QuickTransfer function. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-9-2
Use props
Iain Spaceport7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57211 ft

United Kingdom

I'm trying to work out if images from the Dji rc2 internal storage can be easily transferred to my android phone , can anyone advise please
1-2 16:41
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Iain Spaceport7 Posted at 1-2 16:41
I'm trying to work out if images from the Dji rc2 internal storage can be easily transferred to my android phone , can anyone advise please

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. You may consider using the external SD card to migrate the internal storage files, to the SD card and save them to your mobile device. I hope this information helps.
1-3 02:51
Use props
Iain Spaceport7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57211 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-3 02:51
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. You may consider using the external SD card to migrate the internal storage files, to the SD card and save them to your mobile device. I hope this information helps.

Thanks for the help but my phone doesn't have a SD card slot. I'd of imagined DJI would have some easy way of doing this wirelessly , saves time, hassle and extra wear on connectors
1-3 03:26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Iain Spaceport7 Posted at 1-3 03:26
Thanks for the help but my phone doesn't have a SD card slot. I'd of imagined DJI would have some easy way of doing this wirelessly , saves time, hassle and extra wear on connectors

Thanks for responding. We have the FlyShare function which provides an easy process of transferring the material from the DJI RC to a mobile device, however, this feature is only available when using the DJI Air2S model. May I confirm the aircraft model you have?
1-5 02:23
Use props
djiuser_UCHKmWDLGh4u
lvl.1
Flight distance : 234675 ft
United States

Coming from the 2S to the Mini 4 Pro, I have to say that QuickShare transfer is quite well done.  Fast, don't have to worry about which devices remain on, I have everything I need except.....  Really?  I need a cable to get screen recordings off the RC 2?  C'mon...  
2-22 12:57
Use props
AYF
lvl.1

Colombia

djiuser_UCHKmWDLGh4u Posted at 2-22 12:57
Coming from the 2S to the Mini 4 Pro, I have to say that QuickShare transfer is quite well done.  Fast, don't have to worry about which devices remain on, I have everything I need except.....  Really?  I need a cable to get screen recordings off the RC 2?  C'mon...

Tengo un Air 3 y la funcion Flyshare no funciona, escaneo el codigo QR, me dice el telefono que esta conectado pero cuando voy al RC 2 y pico un video de cache y le digo que transfiera me vuelve al menu de conectarse con QR. Que puedo hacer para que funcione.
Gracias.
4-14 14:37
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AYF Posted at 4-14 14:37
Tengo un Air 3 y la funcion Flyshare no funciona, escaneo el codigo QR, me dice el telefono que esta conectado pero cuando voy al RC 2 y pico un video de cache y le digo que transfiera me vuelve al menu de conectarse con QR. Que puedo hacer para que funcione.
Gracias.

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Will it be fine if you show us a video of the operation for us to further check? Thank you.
4-14 19:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules