Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Greetings fellow pilots,
I'm wondering if anyone has ever experienced a 'wireless interruptions' or 'poor signal' message whilst operating the Mini 3 Pro out in the open and unobstructed environment with the drone no more than 25-30m from me? It comes and goes, but when it does I loose control of the drone momentarily. After some thought, I suspect that my DJI Pocket 2 which was attached to my chest and remotely controlled via the Mimo app on my wife's phone a short distance away might be the culprit. Any thought from anyone if the WiFi used by the Mimo app could be conflicting with the RC controller?
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, Psoon. The distance of image transmission is closely associated with various factors in the current environment, including the interference of Wi-Fi signals, signal transmitting power, relative direction and location of signal reception, and obstruction. There's a possibility that the Wi-Fi from the Pocket 2/Mimo app might cause the issue. We recommend to try turning them off and check if the issue persists.
2023-8-22
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks for the reply. I intend to duplicate the scenario again to see if indeed it was the WiFi between the Mimo app and my Pocket 2 that caused it. Will update when ai get the chance as I’m on the move.
2023-8-23
Use props
angeloffate
lvl.4
Poland

please  share the logs
https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Psoon Posted at 8-23 05:17
Thanks for the reply. I intend to duplicate the scenario again to see if indeed it was the WiFi between the Mimo app and my Pocket 2 that caused it. Will update when ai get the chance as I’m on the move.

You are most welcome, Psoon. Please let us know the result. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2023-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules