Problem with Cinelog 35 v2 (AIR Unit O3)
328 4 2023-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RomaCleaR
lvl.1

Mexico

I cannot connect my airunit O3 to my computer. It connects and disconnects to the computer but cannot connect to it. It blinks green and that's it. And when I connect it to my goggles it just blinks green and doesn't show the image. The first time I bought the drone I couldn't connect it to the goggles. It didn't see them like it does now. It feels like it's just not working properly. In this case the indicator light is on and it is heating up at this point. You can see that it is working, but it is not working properly.

The store won't answer me. This is GetFPV USA. They've just been silent for a week now. I'm worried that the warranty will expire. So I thought I'd write to you. Because I don't know what to do. Can you tell me what to do? Or maybe you can contact your dealer to solve this issue?

2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the store you purchased it from? Such as the full name, address, contact method, etc. We will forward it to the corresponding team to see if it's our authorized dealer. Please also tell us how you contacted them and provide us with your email address and serial number of the unit.
As for the O3 Air Unit issue, do you mean after you plug the O3 to the computer, it keeps connecting and disconnecting and the light blinks green? Would you mind providing us with a video for further confirmation?
2023-8-23
Use props
RomaCleaR
lvl.1

Mexico

Here's the store's website: https://www.getfpv.com/
This is their email: support@getfpv.com
I have written there about 20 times.
This is the phone number: +1 (941) 444-0021.
They don't pick up the phone.
This is the address: 1060 Goodrich Ave.
Sarasota, FL 34236
This is the order number: 1001089356
This is the name of the product in which the faulty AIRUNIT O3 is installed: Cinelog 35 v2
I have been writing to them for a week now and they ignore me.

I can't see the serial number as it is not available due to the construction of the drone. I am worried that if I take it apart I will be denied warranty. I can attach pictures.

I made a video of the connection. As you can see, it won't connect. The goggles don't see it either.

The video is not uploaded here. Do you have email or watsapp?

This is my e-mail: roma.clear@mail.ru.
That's my name: Roman Vorodev

I am not happy that such a big company is doing this to me. I will be very grateful for any help you can give me.
2023-8-23
Use props
RomaCleaR
lvl.1

Mexico

2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RomaCleaR Posted at 8-23 08:06
Here's the store's website: https://www.getfpv.com/
This is their email:
I have written there about 20 times.

Thanks for the detailed information provided. We will forward the information to the corresponding team to check if it's our authorized store.
We are able to pull out the serial number through your email address, please rest assured. As for the video, you can upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and then post the link here or send it to support@dji.com and our team will also help you further.
2023-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules