1081 10 2023-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4807526 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Around 10 months ago, I asked a question. Why is a 1 second interval not an option making hyperlapse?? After all making a hyperlapse with the standard two second interval, doesn't make sense, as the battery runs out of power around three quarters along the way. So what's the point with the two second interval in the first place??? Things are moving VERY fast - noone can see what's goung on in the very short video. I've been waiting since October 2022 for an answer!!??

2023-8-23
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
Japan

Cant see the issue there, a 2 second interval will give you a 15 second hyperlapse @ 25fps in 12.5 mins flight.
Thats far less than a battery.

The reason is likely the write buffer size and speed to the SD card.
2023-8-23
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

gnirtS Posted at 8-23 06:02
Cant see the issue there, a 2 second interval will give you a 15 second hyperlapse @ 25fps in 12.5 mins flight.
Thats far less than a battery.

Yes I know, but on my Mavic 3 Pro, I can make hyperlapse with one second interval, with the same controller - and that's what i would like to do with my Mini 3 Pro!
2023-8-23
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

The only reason I can think of is Dji wants to keep certain features for higher models so they limit few features on Mini 3 pro.
I can shoot max 30sec hyperlapse on Min 3 pro before it runs out of battery.
2023-8-23
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

Ranjan Posted at 8-23 06:36
The only reason I can think of is Dji wants to keep certain features for higher models so they limit few features on Mini 3 pro.
I can shoot max 30sec hyperlapse on Min 3 pro before it runs out of battery.

I think, you're right, but DJI wont answer or explain why. We get the same story over and over again - "bla bla blas bla" and that's it!
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-8-23
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-23 23:01
Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Same answer as for ten months ago!!  
2023-8-24
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
Japan

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 8-24 03:46

If its a hardware limitation it'll be the same answer in 10 years as well.

Likely the write buffer and speed.

On older drones (Mavic 1s, Phantoms) it had to be JPG to enable the more rapid intervals.  So test that.
2023-8-24
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

gnirtS Posted at 8-24 22:05
If its a hardware limitation it'll be the same answer in 10 years as well.

Likely the write buffer and speed.

Ok - I'll try that. Thanks!!
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 8-24 03:46

We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
2023-8-26
Use props
Rapfife
lvl.2
Flight distance : 160102 ft
United States

It's not write down and buffer. If it can do 4K at 30fps it can take a frame at 1 per second.. DJI didn't want to give you the option without you paying for it.
2-4 16:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules