C1 button set to gimbal re-centre/tilt down toggle not working either way.
608 6 2023-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Louis Riel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123563 ft

New Zealand

C2 button set to camera settings or rotate 90º works fine but no action on the C1 button.  Gimbal dial works as it should.

Mini 3 Pro Aircraft and RC Controller firmware updated this week.

Would be grateful to receive some assistance here.

IMG_3164.jpeg
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if the gimbal tilt to 90 degrees are working using the gimbal dial on the remote controller? Please provide us a screen recording showing the issue after you set the C1 button to recenter/tilt down the gimbal. Furthermore, please confirm if the C1 button works on different function when you set it? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-24
Use props
Louis Riel
lvl.3

New Zealand

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-24 18:59
Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if the gimbal tilt to 90 degrees are working using the gimbal dial on the remote controller? Please provide us a screen recording showing the issue after you set the C1 button to recenter/tilt down the gimbal. Furthermore, please confirm if the C1 button works on different function when you set it? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi. Thanks for responding.
The gimbal tilt works all the way up and down with the left dial just fine.
C2 button works to toggle Landscape/Portrait or Camera Settings or Recenter/Tilt Down Gimbal
C1 button doesn't work with any selection.
Which screen shot do you need?

Thanks.
Rick
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Louis Riel Posted at 8-24 20:10
Hi. Thanks for responding.
The gimbal tilt works all the way up and down with the left dial just fine.
C2 button works to toggle Landscape/Portrait or Camera Settings or Recenter/Tilt Down Gimbal

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the RC in for proper diagnostics. You may contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support to see the possible option for you to send the unit to us. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-8-26
Use props
Louis Riel
lvl.3

New Zealand

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-26 02:47
Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the RC in for proper diagnostics. You may contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support to see the possible option for you to send the unit to us. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks. I had a feeling it was headed that way. Further investigation reveals the C1 button does not function with any of the menu choices all of which work fine with the C2 button. I've started another thread with that line. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2023-8-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Louis Riel Posted at 8-26 13:24
Thanks. I had a feeling it was headed that way. Further investigation reveals the C1 button does not function with any of the menu choices all of which work fine with the C2 button. I've started another thread with that line. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=296529&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26typeid%3D776%26typeid%3D776%26orderby%3Ddateline

You're welcome. Please contact our support using the link above to process and send the unit to us for diagnostics. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-8-27
Use props
fans17c4995b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18832116 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have this issue with a bad c1 Button that came with a  new air 3 with the Dji rc2.  What sucks about sending it in is that it's going to take a while for shipping to/processing/shipping back.
2023-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules