03 Air Unit
709 6 2023-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroJunkie
lvl.2

United States

So I just purchased my 2nd DJI 03 Air Unit, built a long range drone and a FPV plane. Got everything programmed and working only to find out that DJI's air units do not support basically any OSD! Seriously DJI why would you manufacture a bare bones unit that is not compatible with any of the common OSD platforms? Isn't that kind of counterproductive of producing a video unit for us scratch builders? I'm in total disbelief!
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. About your issue, we will consult with our engineers first.
2023-8-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We confirmed that you can use Canvas Mode on DJI O3 Air Unit with Betaflight 4.4.0 version and above. Did you try it?
2023-8-30
Use props
DroJunkie
lvl.2

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-30 05:19
Hello, there. We confirmed that you can use Canvas Mode on DJI O3 Air Unit with Betaflight 4.4.0 version and above. Did you try it?

I’m using INav and I don’t want to have to root the goggles to run canvas mode. Could you guys just make it compatible on your end please.
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DroJunkie Posted at 8-30 05:36
I’m using INav and I don’t want to have to root the goggles to run canvas mode. Could you guys just make it compatible on your end please.

Thank you for your feedback. Currently, the DJI O3 Air Unit does not support INAV. We will report your recommendations to the DJI engineers for evaluation. If it is supported later, we will release a new firmware version. Please keep an eye on the DJI official website. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-8-31
Use props
DroJunkie
lvl.2

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-31 01:12
Thank you for your feedback. Currently, the DJI O3 Air Unit does not support INAV. We will report your recommendations to the DJI engineers for evaluation. If it is supported later, we will release a new firmware version. Please keep an eye on the DJI official website. Thank you for your understanding.

Please hurry I’ve got 2 o3 air units ready to go waiting on OSD capabilities.
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DroJunkie Posted at 8-31 19:29
Please hurry I’ve got 2 o3 air units ready to go waiting on OSD capabilities.

We will keep forwarding your voice to our engineers. Thank you for your support.
2023-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules