DJI FPV problem gimbal calibration stuck at 60%
1546 5 2023-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rex02468
lvl.1
Flight distance : 572992 ft
Switzerland

Hi, I have some problem with the calibration of the gimbal.
I start by saying that the drone has never fallen.
Today I wanted to fly and the message appeared that I need to calibrate the gimbal, so I go to the settings and start the calibration but it remains at 60% and the gimbal remains facing down.
If I try to fly it but everything works, the gimbal remains stabilized and everything else works.
Everything works except when I put it in manual mode the drone doesn't do stunts but stops at a certain inclination and the message that the gimbal needs to be calibrated keeps coming out.

Help?
2023-8-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Rex02468, thank you for reaching out. For your concern, you could please refer to the following steps and check first, thanks.

1. Please check if the gimbal is stuck by a foreign object. If yes, please remove it.

2. Please restart the drone, and then let the drone on a level surface to calibrate again. Do not touch the gimbal during calibration.

3. Please refresh the firmware version, and make sure the firmware version is the latest.

If the calibration still fails after trying, it is highly recommended to send back for comprehensive check to ensure the long-term usage. You could register through the following link, https://repair.dji.com/, to create a case and send back the device for diagnosis. If you need assistance while submitting, you could also contact with our support service, http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks.
2023-8-25
Use props
Rex02468
lvl.1
Flight distance : 572992 ft
Switzerland

DJI Thor Posted at 8-25 20:11
Hi Rex02468, thank you for reaching out. For your concern, you could please refer to the following steps and check first, thanks.

1. Please check if the gimbal is stuck by a foreign object. If yes, please remove it.

The gimbal works, if I move the wheel on the remote the gimbal goes up or down, so there is nothing stuck.
I've already restarted the drone several times, and I've already connected it to my computer to reset it and re-download the new firmware.
But the calibration still doesn't work
2023-8-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Rex02468 Posted at 8-25 22:19
The gimbal works, if I move the wheel on the remote the gimbal goes up or down, so there is nothing stuck.
I've already restarted the drone several times, and I've already connected it to my computer to reset it and re-download the new firmware.
But the calibration still doesn't work

I see. If the calibration still could not complete successfully, please send back to us for further diagnosis. Thanks.
2023-8-25
Use props
djiuser_ndfdUxgdrzUV
New

Sweden

Hello
I have the exact same problem.
But my avata have been bought and unused for over a year…
Now when I start flying the camera fails as in this description.
What can I do?
2-27 11:50
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_ndfdUxgdrzUV Posted at 2-27 11:50
Hello
I have the exact same problem.
But my avata have been bought and unused for over a year…

Hi, djiuser_ndfdUxgdrzUV. We're sorry to read about this. Please try the steps from this post.
2-28 00:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules