Quick transfer issue
1163 6 2023-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6UZ4adW9rhS4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83760 ft
United Kingdom

I was wondering if someone could help me with an issue with quick transfer. I was recording some videos and taking pictures with my DJI Mini 3 Pro i tried to quick transfer it once i landed however videos and photos were not showing on the device. I panicked and thought that i didn’t recorded it or that SD card was damaged so i put the SD card in RC controller and sure enough the videos and photos were on the SD card. This is not the first time i can’t quick transfer videos/photos to my iphone as any video that i have moved or rearranged on the SD card can’t be read from the drone for a quick transfer. Can anyone help me with this issue ?
Thank you
2023-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I confirm if you're able to view the video and pictures on the Playback page when the drone is connected? You may also refer to the tutorial below and try again to see if it works.
2023-8-28
Use props
djiuser_6UZ4adW9rhS4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-28 00:44
Hi there, may I confirm if you're able to view the video and pictures on the Playback page when the drone is connected? You may also refer to the tutorial below and try again to see if it works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKcvgTtaHP4&list=PL65kukZorPdMkTry0ufHNINRwbkhk9EKI
Hi Mindy
I am able to view some of the photos and videos in playback mode ( on RC controller and DJI Fly app) when connected to the drone but not all videos/photos that are on the SD card are showing. Videos/photos are 100% on the SD card but just not showing all of them when connected to the device. When SD card is in the RC controller or connected to the computer i can see all of videos/photos that are not visible when connected to the drone for quick transfer
2023-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6UZ4adW9rhS4 Posted at 8-28 03:11
Hi Mindy
I am able to view some of the photos and videos in playback mode ( on RC controller and DJI Fly app) when connected to the drone but not all videos/photos that are on the SD card are showing. Videos/photos are 100% on the SD card but just not showing all of them when connected to the device. When SD card is in the RC controller or connected to the computer i can see all of videos/photos that are not visible when connected to the drone for quick transfer

Could you please try to upgrade/refresh the firmware and restart the DJI RC to see if the issue still exists? If so, could you please provide us with a video or pictures showing the issue for our further confirmation?
2023-8-29
Use props
djiuser_6UZ4adW9rhS4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-29 00:47
Could you please try to upgrade/refresh the firmware and restart the DJI RC to see if the issue still exists? If so, could you please provide us with a video or pictures showing the issue for our further confirmation?
Hi Mindy
Please see below screenshot of everything that is showing when drone is connected via DJI Fly app and also i have included photo of folder on the SD card when connected to the laptop. Please be mindful that all of the firmware is up to date and several times drone has been turned on and off and reconnected. I have had same issue with my previous Mini 3 Pro
IMG_2812.png
IMG_2814.jpeg
2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6UZ4adW9rhS4 Posted at 8-29 03:28
Hi Mindy
Please see below screenshot of everything that is showing when drone is connected via DJI Fly app and also i have included photo of folder on the SD card when connected to the laptop. Please be mindful that all of the firmware is up to date and several times drone has been turned on and off and reconnected. I have had same issue with my previous Mini 3 Pro

The screenshot uploaded seems too blurry. Could you please upload the pictures to Dropbox or Google Drive and then post the link here? Please also point out which picture or video is missing.
2023-8-31
Use props
djiuser_6UZ4adW9rhS4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy
Unfortunately i really can’t be uploading photos again. Blurry or not you should have no problem seeing the huge amount files ( photos and videos) when SD card is opened on the laptop ( second photo)and only 12 files (first photo) on the DJI fly app when connected to the drone. Thank you for your time anyway but i have found alternative way to transfer photos to my iphone, much slower but at least i can transfer all the videos
2023-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules