Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phil-142
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149964 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hi eveyone.

i have the mavic 2 pro with the smart controller and i am trying to unbind ready to sell to a buyer.

the tutorials are straight forward and easy but i dont see the profile tab at the bottom of the screen.

i have sent a screenshot of the profile tab i am looking for but does not appear when i start up the drone and controller.

i have also tried to download the app to my phone but i get the message that it can only be downloaded on computers.

any help will be appreciated.

thank you.
dji unbind.jpg
2023-8-27
Use props
ken1403
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13719016 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mavic 2 using the Go4 app does not get bound to any account. So you are good to sell as anyone can use it.
2023-8-27
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just remember to delete all you flight logs from the controller and log out of the app.
2023-8-27
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 8-27 13:36
Just remember to delete all you flight logs from the controller and log out of the app.

thanks so much sean. very much appreciated. thank you.
2023-8-27
Use props
ken1403
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 8-27 13:36

The flight logs are saved on the display device and not the controller.
2023-8-27
Use props
ken1403
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ken1403 Posted at 8-27 14:00
The flight logs are saved on the display device and not the controller.

Tried to edit my post but it did not work. All you need to do is a factory reset on the smart controller to remove all your data.
2023-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, phil-142. Thank you for reaching out. As ken1403 mentioned above, the DJI Go 4 app does not have a bind & unbind feature. What we can suggest is to log out of your account and perform a factory reset on the DJI Smart Controller: Slide down the menu bar on the main page, and click Settings>Factory Data Reset. Also, just to clarify, the DJI GO 4 can only be downloaded on mobile phones, make sure to download it from our website directly: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-2).
2023-8-27
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ken1403 Posted at 8-27 14:00
The flight logs are saved on the display device and not the controller.

thank you for your reply ken. your help is really appreciated. thanks so much.
2023-8-27
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-27 17:42
Hi, phil-142. Thank you for reaching out. As ken1403 mentioned above, the DJI Go 4 app does not have a bind & unbind feature. What we can suggest is to log out of your account and perform a factory reset on the DJI Smart Controller: Slide down the menu bar on the main page, and click Settings>Factory Data Reset. Also, just to clarify, the DJI GO 4 can only be downloaded on mobile phones, make sure to download it from our website directly: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-2).

very kind of you. your time and help is really appreciated. thank you for the link. very helpful.
2023-8-27
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, phil-142. Thank you for reaching out. As ken1403 mentioned above, the DJI Go 4 app does not have a bind & unbind feature. What we can suggest is to log out of your account and perform a factory reset on the DJI Smart Controller: Slide down the menu bar on the main page, and click Settings>Factory Data Reset. Also, just to clarify, the DJI GO 4 can only be downloaded on mobile phones, make sure to download it from our website directly: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-2).

very kind of you. your time and help is really appreciated. thank you for the link. very helpful.
2023-8-27
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, phil-142. Thank you for reaching out. As ken1403 mentioned above, the DJI Go 4 app does not have a bind & unbind feature. What we can suggest is to log out of your account and perform a factory reset on the DJI Smart Controller: Slide down the menu bar on the main page, and click Settings>Factory Data Reset. Also, just to clarify, the DJI GO 4 can only be downloaded on mobile phones, make sure to download it from our website directly: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-2).

DJI Gamora quotes that the Dji Go 4 app can ONLY be downloaded on mobile phones. I don't understand this statement. If that is the case then how do you get it on the Smart Controller?
2023-8-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

phil-142 Posted at 8-27 18:16

You are most welcome, Phil. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-9-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

yogi053 Posted at 8-28 00:03
DJI Gamora quotes that the Dji Go 4 app can ONLY be downloaded on mobile phones. I don't understand this statement. If that is the case then how do you get it on the Smart Controller?

Hi, yogi053. Thank you for your response. The DJI Smart Controller has a built-in Android system therefore, the integrated screen can work the same as mobile devices but the main purpose is to fly the drone. Furthermore, the user might try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software but it can only be downloaded through your computer. The DJI Go 4 app can only be downloaded via mobile devices. Should you have other inquiries or if there is some misunderstanding, please let us know. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-8
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-8 20:52
Hi, yogi053. Thank you for your response. The DJI Smart Controller has a built-in Android system therefore, the integrated screen can work the same as mobile devices but the main purpose is to fly the drone. Furthermore, the user might try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software but it can only be downloaded through your computer. The DJI Go 4 app can only be downloaded via mobile devices. Should you have other inquiries or if there is some misunderstanding, please let us know. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi, Dji Paladin thank you for your comment. I understand about the operating system for the SC as I have used one for my M2P for the past couple of years. I do not look upon the SC as a mobile device, hence the confusion.
2023-9-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

yogi053 Posted at 9-9 04:33
Hi, Dji Paladin thank you for your comment. I understand about the operating system for the SC as I have used one for my M2P for the past couple of years. I do not look upon the SC as a mobile device, hence the confusion.

No worries, yogi053. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules