1434 5 2023-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom_765
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

Today I was flying my Mavic 3 using my RC PRO.  I was doing some photo's then switched to video.  I did some video and then went and switched back to photo's and the screen on the RC PRO went completely white.  I couldn't see anything.  I switched it back to video and the screen came back to normal then I tried once more to switch to photo and it worked normally.  Sent me into a panic for a few minutes as I was over a lake, about 150 ft in the air.
Anyone else have had this issue?  Is it something that I should be concerned about happening again?
Thanks!

2023-8-27
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Check that your camera settings were not set to Pro mode. I had a similar thing the other day, changed camera settings back to Auto and all was good.
2023-8-27
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 8-27 20:17
Check that your camera settings were not set to Pro mode. I had a similar thing the other day, changed camera settings back to Auto and all was good.

Suren got this one for sure.  I have done this to myself too many times to count.  : ) I always curse myself after and say "Some pro!"
2023-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Tom_765. Thank you for reaching out. Please try to recommendation of your fellow pilots above. If the issue persists, please let us know.
2023-8-27
Use props
djiuser_PESHJU9HaqV8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108 ft

United Kingdom

I'm having the same problem when the camera is put to straight forward it is totally white but when gimbal is down the top is white and the bottom is green naturally videoing the grass area

Please any help this is just recently i have even rest to auto just to make sure
4-1 06:21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_PESHJU9HaqV8 Posted at 4-1 06:21
I'm having the same problem when the camera is put to straight forward it is totally white but when gimbal is down the top is white and the bottom is green naturally videoing the grass area

Please any help this is just recently i have even rest to auto just to make sure

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Will it be fine if you post a video showing the issue for us to further check? Thank you.
4-2 01:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules