Batt's not discharging
788 7 2015-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chris
lvl.3
Flight distance : 242247 ft
United States

Now after I1, RC & batteries have been updated with thenew FW, I’ve set the battery’s to discharge at 5 days. I’m at 15 days on 4batt's and there not discharging. Whats next!!

2015-9-1
Use props
InspireHelp
lvl.2

United States

Check each battery in the DJI GO app to ensure the 5-day setting has been retained.

Also, how many times have you pressed the battery button to check if they are discharging? The 5-day counter will be reset each time you press the battery button.

www.InspireHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Inspire.
Inspires in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-9-1
Use props
chris
lvl.3
United States

5 days are still retained on the app. Did not press the battery button until this morning.
Never had a problem with the bird over the past 6 months until this fucked up FW update. Now Gyro and connection errors as well as unstable stable hovering at low and high altitudes.
2015-9-1
Use props
InspireHelp
lvl.2

United States

All hope is not lost if you are sure the firmware update is causing these problems. You do have the option to roll back to the previous firmware release. Follow the same update process, but download the old firmware from DJI's download page instead.

www.InspireHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Inspire.
2015-9-1
Use props
chris
lvl.3
United States

Already planning on it.
I just dont understand how DJI can come out with a FW update with all the problems Ive been reading here. I guess it was only a matter of time before it would corrupt my bird.
2015-9-1
Use props
InspireHelp
lvl.2

United States

I upgraded a few weeks ago and am not experiencing any of those issues. My Inspire 1 has been rock solid when flying.

www.InspireHelp.com
2015-9-1
Use props
chris
lvl.3
United States

It might just be a matter of time until yours gets sick to. Mine has been rock solid also until the update.
2015-9-1
Use props
InspireHelp
lvl.2

United States

Well, here's to hoping I don't run into this bad luck too...

www.InspireHelp.com
2015-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules