HELLO DJI? wake up for mavic 3 pro update
629 8 2023-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

When will the Mavic 3 pro be updated?
You release new drones and advertise them well (air 3, etc)
but an expensive drone like the Mavic 3 pro is not even updated anymore. For the last time May 25, 2023. That is scandalous. The owners have paid a lot of money and expect one that is almost finished.
DjI Mavic 3 pro still miss so many features that cheaper drones do have.
Why isn't this added? I think half the forum has already asked for this. I always had faith in DJI with updates, but with regard to the Mavic 3pro, it remains terribly silent.
Why???!! all you hear over here is that you admin members taking notes and forwarding them. but no CLAP is done with it.
Come up with some new updates so that the mavic 3 is optimized. + add sharpness and contrast controls + dlog on all cameras + 2.7K resolution video mode the top one is shared by everyone. Now it's DJI's turn......
2023-8-29
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

If the Mavic 3 Pro never ever got another update, it would be fine.  I realize it's 2023 and customers expect updates but personally I feel it is over-rated and over-used.  When you get an update, that means you are fixing things, not adding new features and functionality.  I get it that helps but it should not be expected or required.  Ultimately I'm going to say wait until you have everything together and then release one big update.  If that means 1 per quarter or 2 per year for the first 2 years, that's fine.  A bunch of little monthly updates are basically useless and is borderline harassment because let's face it, most customers don't take *any* of the updates.  Unless there is an *emergency* update that you have to rollout to fix a critical bug *now*, let's get one more this year and then prepare something for the new flying season next spring.  IMO
2023-8-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Personally the only added features I want to see on the Mavic 3 Pro is the SDK to be released and the 4G Dongle to start working. The Pro is perfect and there are less updates because Dji had all the issues in the Mavic 3, then implemented those fixes in the Pro and we have a near to perfect drone.
2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, blocker87. Thank you for bringing this up. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have yet to receive any information on this. This will be forwarded to our relevant team for further review. Please also stay tuned to our official website for future updates. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-8-29
Use props
joel80
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1434869 ft
Sweden

I also miss sharpness and contrast controls, plus saturation.
I work with live video/TV and what I get from the drone to the RC Pro is what I can use.
Last job the customer complained a bit about too much contrast and saturation.
2023-8-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 8-29 10:05
Personally the only added features I want to see on the Mavic 3 Pro is the SDK to be released and the 4G Dongle to start working. The Pro is perfect and there are less updates because Dji had all the issues in the Mavic 3, then implemented those fixes in the Pro and we have a near to perfect drone.

Well said Suren.  
2023-8-29
Use props
MS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United States

An option to turn on a vertical photo overlay would be appreciated for aiding the framing of vertical photos.
2023-8-31
Use props
Valdes73
lvl.2
Flight distance : 297795 ft
Poland

Hi,

as the problem still exists I'm writing here. The DJI staff cannot solve the problem, the photos from DNG files are unacceptable awfully greenish. I am surprised there is so little complaints. The drone which costs quite a lot money produces colours like cheap smartphone worth 100$ .

To every user of the Mavic 3 series - just open the dng file photo with a sunset and try to add temperature in editing with some Adobe programs (Lightroom or Photoshop) You will be surprised what drone did you buy.

The problem exists from almost two years - the whole Mavic 3 series has got the same problem,- the DJI staff did not do anything, ANYTHING , to repair it.
2023-10-6
Use props
LucasYL
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 8-29 10:05
Personally the only added features I want to see on the Mavic 3 Pro is the SDK to be released and the 4G Dongle to start working. The Pro is perfect and there are less updates because Dji had all the issues in the Mavic 3, then implemented those fixes in the Pro and we have a near to perfect drone.

I agree with you Suren!
2023-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules