Tilted horizon
695 3 2015-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sy160
lvl.1

United States

I have read several threads on the tilted horizon and I think I have tried everything. Updated to latest firmware, cold Imu calibration fallowed by a gimbal auto adjust. After doing all that it puts the camera at a perfect position without any tilt and then at the last second during the gimbal adjustment it tilts the camera just a bit. Like it's mocking me. I have no problem using the gimbal adjustment to manually tilt the camera back but it seems to go away as I turn my P3. I love my P3 and am not complaining just wondering if I am missing something. I have the latest firmware and before I did the IMU I left the P3 in front of my ac for a few hours plus I used a level to make sure it was sitting perfect. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ed
2015-9-1
Use props
paullindqvist
lvl.2

Sweden

I noticed my horizon was off out of the box, latest firmware IMU and gimbal calibration still tilted. Use manual adjustment and it works, it doesn't drift or anything. Sure if i take a few sharp turns at high speed it might take it a sec to get back, but it doesn't drift at least.

2015-9-1
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

there is a way to make it level, but it involves taking the back of the gimbal off and positioning the gimbal rod and level sensor. it is easy enough but i just use the gimbal adjustment if needed, it comes and goes, but for the most part it is level.
2015-9-1
Use props
RozBujnik
lvl.2

Canada

I downgraded aircraft to FW 1.1.9 and it no longer tilts. The only working solution I was able to find.
2015-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules