DJI Support Give me false informations about SN activation status
12Next >
2266 61 2023-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

30 August 2023 i find a post on a Facebook group for someone selling drone with a good price ( for sure we can't buy drone from stranger sellers without checking 100% if any problem available in this drone " stolen, need unbind from an account .. ect ".
so i asked the seller to send me the drone SN before to buy and check if he have the drone box or just the drone self , he send for me "box SN, drone SN " and he said for me this drone is new not activated yet .
i open a live chat support with DJI to ask about this drone if any problem available on it.
i provide the SN and i describe all my story ( i want to buy drone from stranger, maybe i cant refund, i want to check the SN if its for a stolen drone or any other problem, activated or no, need unbind or no .. ect )
she reply me by its not activated drone, guarantee till 2024 and no problem with this drone ,
i asked if i can by its , safe or no she said for me YES , no need to unbind from account she said for me YES .

CHECK THE SCREENSHOT :
chat.png

i buy this drone, and when i am trying to activate it i get the error 1112 and when i contact DJI again they said for me this drone can't be activated because its purchased with Fraud .

lets me know now what is the mistake i make ? why DJI support give me a false information ? and who will be fix this problem now ?

NOTE : the seller dont reply my phone call and he dont have a physical location so no chance for refund .
2023-8-31
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Dji would never give you false info. What do they benefit from it? Do you know you can check the serial number yourself right? Lmao. The seller scammed you, not dji. He got your money. Not dji. Maybe next time buy from an dji authorized seller so you don't get scam? Why the hell would you buy from a stranger and take his word? I can upload a photo of an old box or someone else box with a good serial number. I can also sent you a photo of someone drone with a good serial number on it. But send in a drone that's been stolen. You didn't make a smart move and now blame dji lmao.

You can look up the serial number on this site to know if it's good or not.
https://service.dji.com/active/search
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi DJI TR, we understand how frustrate you are on this matter. Your case has been taken care of by our management team, and we have replied you on https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... orderby%3Ddateline.

As we mentioned before, it is recommended to purchase the device through official channels. In addition,  in this case, it is recommended you could also contact with the police for assistance.
2023-8-31
Use props
djiuser_nnk4UtbaQ2UY
New
Flight distance : 119915 ft
Turkey

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 8-31 20:41
Dji would never give you false info. What do they benefit from it? Do you know you can check the serial number yourself right? Lmao. The seller scammed you, not dji. He got your money. Not dji. Maybe next time buy from an dji authorized seller so you don't get scam? Why the hell would you buy from a stranger and take his word? I can upload a photo of an old box or someone else box with a good serial number. I can also sent you a photo of someone drone with a good serial number on it. But send in a drone that's been stolen. You didn't make a smart move and now blame dji lmao.

You can look up the serial number on this site to know if it's good or not.
İts really big problem
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 8-31 20:41
Dji would never give you false info. What do they benefit from it? Do you know you can check the serial number yourself right? Lmao. The seller scammed you, not dji. He got your money. Not dji. Maybe next time buy from an dji authorized seller so you don't get scam? Why the hell would you buy from a stranger and take his word? I can upload a photo of an old box or someone else box with a good serial number. I can also sent you a photo of someone drone with a good serial number on it. But send in a drone that's been stolen. You didn't make a smart move and now blame dji lmao.

You can look up the serial number on this site to know if it's good or not.

From the website you provide you can see if the drone is activated or no, but you cant see if its can’t be activate or stolen .
For the box and serial number true ! İ check the seria number of the drone correctly when i get it in my hand .
My main problem is about before i buy this deone i contact DJI support they said for me no problem with this drone and when i buy it they said for me yes problem available in this drone .
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 8-31 20:45
Hi DJI TR, we understand how frustrate you are on this matter. Your case has been taken care of by our management team, and we have replied you on https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=296831&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline.

As we mentioned before, it is recommended to purchase the device through official channels. In addition,  in this case, it is recommended you could also contact with the police for assistance.

you didnot provide me a correct url, where DJI replying me ? when i press the url you provide in your comment i see my post, and in my post no reply from DJI .

anw , i am still waiting the reply and really i am searching for real solution because its not my mistake,
i know about i should to buy drone from authorized channels but if i ask about the drone " DJI OFFICIAL SUPPORT" i dont think i should to think about problem if i buy from others .

for police, i asked someone they can't do anything for my case because the seller said for me check the drone before buying and i do that .
2023-8-31
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
United States

So what exactly does it say when you try to activate it? If it was stolen it would say, Activation is prohibited - Please contact DJI support (1112). If that is the case. Good luck. Since you didn't bought it from an dji authorized seller, I doubt they will refund it for you or send you a new drone. You can always try. Next time, buy it from an dji authorized seller that way you can ask for refund. Never send a money to a stranger. That was your mistake there.
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 8-31 22:08
So what exactly does it say when you try to activate it? If it was stolen it would say, Activation is prohibited - Please contact DJI support (1112). If that is the case. Good luck. Since you didn't bought it from an dji authorized seller, I doubt they will refund it for you or send you a new drone. You can always try. Next time, buy it from an dji authorized seller that way you can ask for refund. Never send a money to a stranger. That was your mistake there.

are you sure you read my article ? i know about this and i should to buy from authorized seller , but when you talk with DJI officially to ask about product and the response coming positive about to buy this drone or no what can you do ? DJI support said for me no problem with this drone for that i buy it then they said for me this drone have problem and you can't activate it .
so its the same department in DJI they give me two different answer .
what is the mistake i do ?
2023-8-31
Use props
bobmalkh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 88045 ft
Israel

If the serial number of the drone and the serial number on the box are the same as the one sent by the seller and you gave this number to DJI for verification, then DJI is definitely to blame. They should not have said unequivocally that everything is OK. And since they said, in my opinion now they should be held responsible
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DJI TR Posted at 8-31 22:29
are you sure you read my article ? i know about this and i should to buy from authorized seller , but when you talk with DJI officially to ask about product and the response coming positive about to buy this drone or no what can you do ? DJI support said for me no problem with this drone for that i buy it then they said for me this drone have problem and you can't activate it .
so its the same department in DJI they give me two different answer .
what is the mistake i do ?

Sorry to let you down. For your situation, our management team will contact you via E-mail within 48 hours. Please check the follow-up e-mail afterward. We will also improve our service, thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-9-1
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

bobmalkh Posted at 8-31 23:29
If the serial number of the drone and the serial number on the box are the same as the one sent by the seller and you gave this number to DJI for verification, then DJI is definitely to blame. They should not have said unequivocally that everything is OK. And since they said, in my opinion now they should be held responsible

yes exactly ! the drone SN the same SN i provide to DJI support 2 times , one time they said yes buy it no problem and when i buy it i provide the same SN they said for me activation have problem for fraud .
2023-9-1
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

At the time of your conversation, it probably was ok to buy it but between the time of your conversation with DJI and you actually receiving the drone it was reported as a fraudulent purchase, sadly there is nothing DJI can do about it, you was just very unlucky with this buy, all you can do now is perhaps sell it for parts only and gets some money back.
2023-9-1
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 8-31 22:08

It says error 1112 in the 1st post.
2023-9-1
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 9-1 04:09
Sorry to let you down. For your situation, our management team will contact you via E-mail within 48 hours. Please check the follow-up e-mail afterward. We will also improve our service, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank You so much Thor, i will wait this email then i will lets you know what happen
2023-9-1
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

Bashy Posted at 9-1 05:56
At the time of your conversation, it probably was ok to buy it but between the time of your conversation with DJI and you actually receiving the drone it was reported as a fraudulent purchase, sadly there is nothing DJI can do about it, you was just very unlucky with this buy, all you can do now is perhaps sell it for parts only and gets some money back.

they should to say for me this drone transaction not completed , i get an answear with YES buy . and the different between asking this question and buying this drone is a short time i can't remember exactly but about one hour so no one can think like this .
2023-9-1
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

Bashy Posted at 9-1 05:58
It says error 1112 in the 1st post.

yes exactly
2023-9-1
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
United States

bobmalkh Posted at 8-31 23:29
If the serial number of the drone and the serial number on the box are the same as the one sent by the seller and you gave this number to DJI for verification, then DJI is definitely to blame. They should not have said unequivocally that everything is OK. And since they said, in my opinion now they should be held responsible

Lmao are you serious? So someone stolen a drone and sold it to a person. Dji is held responsible to pay the person who bought the stolen drone? Dji already taken a lost with the stolen drone and now they should pay the person who bought the stolen drone. Wow. For all we know it could be the theif stole a drone. Try to activate it and got the error. Goes on support to ask dji if say drone is good. And claim they purchase it from a stranger. There is no receipt of purchase. So how would dji confirmed its even purchase? If i was dji i would say sorry we cant help, you can try contacting local police to get money back. End of story. I believe that is what dji staff comment in the first 3rd post. Lesson learned,  dont purchase a drone from a stranger and dont steal a dji drone. Cause these drones are lock by serial number. It will be a peice of paper weight.
2023-9-1
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI TR Posted at 9-1 06:03
they should to say for me this drone transaction not completed , i get an answear with YES buy . and the different between asking this question and buying this drone is a short time i can't remember exactly but about one hour so no one can think like this .

Whilst in your case i dont think the DJI support agent actually checked the number or checked it incorrectly, but, it would only take a few seconds to change the database to fraud, its probably right there in a drop-down list, so a few seconds compared to your 1 hour, whilst it would be massively coincidental, its not in the realm of impossibility.
2023-9-1
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I should add, that the onus is not really on DJI here, even if they gave you bad advice, as thats really what it probably is, bad advice, they didn't give you any guarantees with that advice, folk make mistakes, poop happens. The onus is on you as you are the buyer, you do not pay with funds unless there is a guarantee with that transaction with such as Paypal BUT NOT using not friends and family. If you were face to face with the seller then you should have a, checked the serial right there prior to the sale and even registered it yourself, if the seller is legit, they wouldnt mind you doing your due diligence, if they wont let you do this then walk away. Im sorry but you cant put this on DJI despite what they say, i mean, heck, they say on here that the Mini 3 Pro has precision landing for Christ sake lol, heads up, it hasn't ;)

FYI, in DJI's defence, they did say that there was no need to unbind the drone from the account and that is true!
2023-9-1
Use props
Space Dream
lvl.4
Germany

@ DJI TR - I can totally understand your disappointment, but I don't think DJI is really responsible as it's not really their job to deal with private sales. It's also possible that not every employee has all the relevant information, and DJI only employs people who can make mistakes. From my point of view, you have unfortunately had a painful experience that I hope will not happen to you again. So it is better to buy from a DJI dealer or a trusted person of your choice but not through unsafe channels, however good the offers may sound. Maybe a solution can be found to bring this drone to life. Just be more careful in the future.
2023-9-1
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

Space Dream Posted at 9-1 23:45
@ DJI TR - I can totally understand your disappointment, but I don't think DJI is really responsible as it's not really their job to deal with private sales. It's also possible that not every employee has all the relevant information, and DJI only employs people who can make mistakes. From my point of view, you have unfortunately had a painful experience that I hope will not happen to you again. So it is better to buy from a DJI dealer or a trusted person of your choice but not through unsafe channels, however good the offers may sound. Maybe a solution can be found to bring this drone to life. Just be more careful in the future.

i know that but really no one can think like this in the moment, i see in the forum a lots of people asking for drone SN and DJI reply if this drone can't be activate, stolen or have problem .. for that i asked the support and the answear is positive about to buy this drone and this is what i do !
2023-9-2
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 8-31 20:45
Hi DJI TR, we understand how frustrate you are on this matter. Your case has been taken care of by our management team, and we have replied you on https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=296831&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline.

Dear DJI Thor, please can you check for me the status of my ticket ?
2023-9-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DJI TR Posted at 9-4 01:35
Dear DJI Thor, please can you check for me the status of my ticket ?

Hi DJI TR, we have cascaded your case to our management team, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your understanding and support are highly appreciated.
2023-9-4
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 9-4 02:10
Hi DJI TR, we have cascaded your case to our management team, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your understanding and support are highly appreciated.

Dear Thor, are you sure from this ticket ?? DJI replying me by contact the card-issuing bank to dont refund money from DJI and they provide my the email address to the order owner !
- where is the privacy if order owner ( maybe he have problem with bank )
- how can i contact bank and i buy this drone in person ! so the support team they didnot read my ticket .
- i will provide you with more screenshot about DJI Support how many time she reply me with a positive info to buy this drone .
[img][/img]
2023-9-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DJI TR Posted at 9-4 19:34
Dear Thor, are you sure from this ticket ?? DJI replying me by contact the card-issuing bank to dont refund money from DJI and they provide my the email address to the order owner !
- where is the privacy if order owner ( maybe he have problem with bank )
- how can i contact bank and i buy this drone in person ! so the support team they didnot read my ticket .

Hi  DJI TR, after checking with our Customer Care Team, the update is as below.

'After further investigation, we found that this drone (1581***********J92N) was purchased from DJI's Online Store through your own email address info@*******hlb.com, and the order was reported by the bank as an unauthorized transaction. Unfortunately, we cannot help you further. If you have any questions, please contact the card-issuing bank.'

If you have any question, it is suggested that you could contact the the card issuing bank first. Or you could leave us message via E-mail. Thanks.

2023-9-5
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Thor Posted at 9-5 01:58
Hi  DJI TR, after checking with our Customer Care Team, the update is as below.

'After further investigation, we found that this drone (1581F4XFA232LML8J92N) was purchased from DJI's Online Store through your own email address info@*******hlb.com, and the order was reported by the bank as an unauthorized transaction. Unfortunately, we cannot help you further. If you have any questions, please contact the card-issuing bank.'
Dear DJI Thor, first of all its not my email address, my email address is clea se****leb@****il.com .
Something is not correct ! Lets me know if DJI don't want to admit a mistake .
- my problem is so clear as below, its not my problem who buy this drone and from any bank he make a redund .
My problem now not with the seller who sell me this drone, my problem now is with DJI , as you see in the screenshot like any person who believe DJI support for that i buy this drone . But starting from now no one can believe DJI support .
I dont need this drone to be activated i will put in the trash box , but i need an answer for my questions.
Why DJI Support give me FALSE INFORMATIONS ?
I buy a drone from X after approvel from DJI
This is my case not who buy and any email and what he make with bank .
2023-9-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am curious, your location has now switched from USA to Turkey, if I may ask, why? Also are you a native English speaker?
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DJI TR Posted at 9-5 02:54
Dear DJI Thor, first of all its not my email address, my email address is clea se****leb@****il.com .
Something is not correct ! Lets me know if DJI don't want to admit a mistake .
- my problem is so clear as below, its not my problem who buy this drone and from any bank he make a redund .

I see. For this information, we will forward to our relevant team. And as said before, in order to better to assist , if you have any further question, you could reply via E-mail. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-5
Use props
meteoadriatic
lvl.1

Croatia

I see this issue like this: the DJI representative you had conversation with about SN, most likely took the same check as you can do online (only to see if the SN has been activated or not), but NOT weather it CAN be activated. From the screenshot you provided it is not clear that you've asked specifically for such verification, but at the other hand, if I'm that DJI representative and someone asks me about if he/she should buy a drone with particular SN, I would most likely want to check all relevant data in order to offer proper support to the user, at least, if not otherwise directed by company's policies. And exactly that - company policy of how representative should act when asked such question is what determines if DJI is responsible for the rest of your situation or not. And that is the part which we don't know. Maybe an Administrator could tell us.
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

meteoadriatic Posted at 9-5 09:49
I see this issue like this: the DJI representative you had conversation with about SN, most likely took the same check as you can do online (only to see if the SN has been activated or not), but NOT weather it CAN be activated. From the screenshot you provided it is not clear that you've asked specifically for such verification, but at the other hand, if I'm that DJI representative and someone asks me about if he/she should buy a drone with particular SN, I would most likely want to check all relevant data in order to offer proper support to the user, at least, if not otherwise directed by company's policies. And exactly that - company policy of how representative should act when asked such question is what determines if DJI is responsible for the rest of your situation or not. And that is the part which we don't know. Maybe an Administrator could tell us.

yes ! exactly i said i want to buy this drone from stranger, and she reply me by YES NO PROBLEM  clear answer
2023-9-5
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
United States

Are we still on this topic? Lol. From reading above from dji staff. They clearly said they can not help and for you to contact your bank or whatever you used to make the purchase. Did you pay with your bank? Credit card? Or cash and money order? If you pay with your bank/credit card. You need to contact them and see if they will do a charge back. Meaning they can cancel the transaction and give your money back and the seller will not get the money. If you paid with cash or money order, you are fawked. Lmao. Lesson learn. Never buy a drone from a stranger. I know it's too late but in the future never buy it from a stranger. Always used an dji authorized seller like official dji site, Amazon. I bet the stranger you met bought the drone using his bank. Then when he got the drone, he report to his bank he never got the item so the bank refund his money bank. Then dji notice his bank did a charge back, meaning the bank took the money back from dji. Then dji put the drone on lock for fraud.
2023-9-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am likely to go with Thor on this one, it sounds like you've tried to pull a fast one and its bit you on the @55.

If you did genuinely buy it used and it was the seller that pulled the fast one then I'm sorry but this is not down to DJI. You asked if it was bound to another account, DJI said its not of which is correct, it isn't as its been reported as a fraudulent purchase so never registered, again, that is not DJI's fault, in hindsight, you should have asked if it was stolen or a fraudulent purchase, at least if there is one saving grace, you've let everyone on here know one important question to ask if they buy new (unregistered) drone 2nd hand.

I'm sorry but it is your fault, if something is new and cheap then there is probably a reason for that and sadly you found out, once again, you cannot hold DJI responsible as they didn't have all the information in front of them.
2023-9-5
Use props
meteoadriatic
lvl.1

Croatia

Bashy Posted at 9-5 18:35
I am likely to go with Thor on this one, it sounds like you've tried to pull a fast one and its bit you on the @55.

If you did genuinely buy it used and it was the seller that pulled the fast one then I'm sorry but this is not down to DJI. You asked if it was bound to another account, DJI said its not of which is correct, it isn't as its been reported as a fraudulent purchase so never registered, again, that is not DJI's fault, in hindsight, you should have asked if it was stolen or a fraudulent purchase, at least if there is one saving grace, you've let everyone on here know one important question to ask if they buy new (unregistered) drone 2nd hand.

If you want to buy used vehicle, you probably do a VIN check at the authority body in order to know it's history, at least, if it can be purchased regarding it's legal status, right? And authority body checks VIN and says go on, everything is fine. You purchase that vehicle, seller dissapears, you go happy with contract and other papers to authority body to change ownership of the vehicle and they say no, you can't this vehicle has been stolen. You just can't blame buyer that easy after he/she did a homework before purchase.
2023-9-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

meteoadriatic Posted at 9-5 21:08
If you want to buy used vehicle, you probably do a VIN check at the authority body in order to know it's history, at least, if it can be purchased regarding it's legal status, right? And authority body checks VIN and says go on, everything is fine. You purchase that vehicle, seller dissapears, you go happy with contract and other papers to authority body to change ownership of the vehicle and they say no, you can't this vehicle has been stolen. You just can't blame buyer that easy after he/she did a homework before purchase.

Wanna bet, the governing body can only go on the information that have at hand.
If that vehicle is then found to be stolen, you lose the car, end of, you cant go crying to the governing body as they will just say that that is all the info they had at that time, but let me add, your scenario is flawed.

Here in the UK if the car is stolen it IS added to the national database, any official pre sale checks will pick up on that. Only one caveat, if the reg and vin have been changed by the sellers to clone the car, that can make things more difficult but i belive that the original vin is on other parts of the car nowadays, thats one way the police figure out if a car is stolen. From what i gather, i believe the companies over here such as The AA or RAC provide insurance against their reports being false anyway, thats how certain they are that the info provided is as accurate as it can be.

But alas, we are not talking something major like a car here are we, its an expensive toy so to speak, and comparing DJI to an authoring body is a bit of a leap.

As i have already said, the CS rep told the OP that the drone was not bound to another account, the OP was happy with that else they would not have "bought" the drone, had the OP asked if the drone was stolen, that is probably on a different database, or the CS rep doesn't have access to that, If that is really what happened here, we only have the OP's say so that they bought it 2nd hand and not bought it fraudulently themselves, either way, DJI are not to blame here.
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 9-5 15:48
Are we still on this topic? Lol. From reading above from dji staff. They clearly said they can not help and for you to contact your bank or whatever you used to make the purchase. Did you pay with your bank? Credit card? Or cash and money order? If you pay with your bank/credit card. You need to contact them and see if they will do a charge back. Meaning they can cancel the transaction and give your money back and the seller will not get the money. If you paid with cash or money order, you are fawked. Lmao. Lesson learn. Never buy a drone from a stranger. I know it's too late but in the future never buy it from a stranger. Always used an dji authorized seller like official dji site, Amazon. I bet the stranger you met bought the drone using his bank. Then when he got the drone, he report to his bank he never got the item so the bank refund his money bank. Then dji notice his bank did a charge back, meaning the bank took the money back from dji. Then dji put the drone on lock for fraud.

you didnot read everything , because i buy this drone in person/cash . but my main problem is with support, before buying this drone i ask support about SN and they said for me its normal no problem with this SN and yes you can buy this drone .
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

Bashy Posted at 9-5 18:35
I am likely to go with Thor on this one, it sounds like you've tried to pull a fast one and its bit you on the @55.

If you did genuinely buy it used and it was the seller that pulled the fast one then I'm sorry but this is not down to DJI. You asked if it was bound to another account, DJI said its not of which is correct, it isn't as its been reported as a fraudulent purchase so never registered, again, that is not DJI's fault, in hindsight, you should have asked if it was stolen or a fraudulent purchase, at least if there is one saving grace, you've let everyone on here know one important question to ask if they buy new (unregistered) drone 2nd hand.

this is my 2nd question, my first question is i want to buy this drone from stranger and i want to check if ANY PROBLEM available on this SN , then i ask if need UNBIND .
the 2 answer are positive .
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

meteoadriatic Posted at 9-5 21:08
If you want to buy used vehicle, you probably do a VIN check at the authority body in order to know it's history, at least, if it can be purchased regarding it's legal status, right? And authority body checks VIN and says go on, everything is fine. You purchase that vehicle, seller dissapears, you go happy with contract and other papers to authority body to change ownership of the vehicle and they say no, you can't this vehicle has been stolen. You just can't blame buyer that easy after he/she did a homework before purchase.

you are talking about a car not drone .
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

Bashy Posted at 9-5 23:57
Wanna bet, the governing body can only go on the information that have at hand.
If that vehicle is then found to be stolen, you lose the car, end of, you cant go crying to the governing body as they will just say that that is all the info they had at that time, but let me add, your scenario is flawed.

when the drone can't be activated we are not talking about differents database, we are talking about DJI database only , support give me false information should to be in DJI DATABASE .
2023-9-6
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI TR Posted at 9-6 03:11
when the drone can't be activated we are not talking about differents database, we are talking about DJI database only , support give me false information should to be in DJI DATABASE .

You dont know that, i dont know that, you was told that it wasn't bound to an account, thats what youre showing us.

Also, how do you know that 10 seconds after your chat, the drone was added as fraud? You don't...

No matter how you want to spin it, DJI are not responsible for your purchase, they will not take responsibility for it, i bet you cant even prove youre not the person who bought it either, if your IP address doesn't match the forum to store then DJI may believe you, if your IP address is a different country then DJI might believe you, if your IP address isn't behind a VPN then DJI might believe you but, they still will not give you a drone just because you feel you're entitled to one because of what the chat says, as i said, sorry but youre going to have to face it.
2023-9-6
Use props
meteoadriatic
lvl.1

Croatia

DJI TR Posted at 9-6 03:05
you didnot read everything , because i buy this drone in person/cash . but my main problem is with support, before buying this drone i ask support about SN and they said for me its normal no problem with this SN and yes you can buy this drone .

In a case you purchasad drone from an individual in person, by cash, and contacted him by phone, the police if they want, will be able to solve that issue. Try.
2023-9-6
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules