Controller Options
455 4 2023-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kraquine
New

United States

I have  mavic pro and haven't flown it in many years. When I got it I had also gotten an android with a day visible screen just for that purpose. I have since had to upgrade my phone which of course is no longer compatible with mavic pro. I looked at the controllers on the DJI site and it doesn't seem like they're compatible with Mavic pro either.

is everyone just using old phones and controllers or is there something newer and compatible?

2023-9-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-9-3
Use props
Kraquine
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-3 17:10
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I now have a Samsung galaxy S20 FE
2023-9-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Kraquine Posted at 9-3 18:50
I now have a Samsung galaxy S20 FE

Thank you for your response. It is found that your mobile device is Samsung S20 FE, and compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2023-9-4
Use props
KenDuke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50837 ft
United States

why not just load the DJI software on the phone, and plug it into the controller?   Its not gonna hurt either item.   If it works, and works well, use it.   If it doesn't, just remove the software from the phone, and go grab a older iphone from a used cell phone store for cheap..
2023-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules