617 7 2023-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
astrograph
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2348100 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Hello, I lost my dji action 2 in Iceland. It was mounted on the display module an the tripod for the remote.

The camera was lost near Emstrur on the Laugavegur trail near the Emstrur/Botnar Campground on August 23rd 2023. I would love to get the footage on the SD card.

If somebody has found it, please contact me.

Phil
2023-9-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

***Revised***
Hi Phil, we are sorry to read about the accident, that must be frustrating for you. Currently, since the handheld devices have no positioning functions, we are unable to provide the assistance in positioning and retrieval. For your situation, it is recommended that you could first observe the surrounding environment to see if there is any monitoring equipment that can help you view the footage before it was lost. If there is no such monitoring equipment nearby, it is recommended that you contact with the police in time. Thank you for your understanding.

2023-9-3
Use props
astrograph
lvl.3
  • >>>
Austria

hi,

sadly this was not a drone but, the Action 2 camera - even though it apparently flew out of my trousers pocket, I doubt this qualifies as a fly-away

cheers,

Philipp
2023-9-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

astrograph Posted at 9-3 23:34
hi,

sadly this was not a drone but, the Action 2 camera - even though it apparently flew out of my trousers pocket, I doubt this qualifies as a fly-away

Hi astrograph, sorry for the mistake. In order to avoid the misunderstanding, we revise the above reply. Thank you for your understanding and tolerance.
2023-9-4
Use props
astrograph
lvl.3
  • >>>
Austria

DJI Thor Posted at 9-3 22:12
***Revised***
Hi Phil, we are sorry to read about the accident, that must be frustrating for you. Currently, since the handheld devices have no positioning functions, we are unable to provide the assistance in positioning and retrieval. For your situation, it is recommended that you could first observe the surrounding environment to see if there is any monitoring equipment that can help you view the footage before it was lost. If there is no such monitoring equipment nearby, it is recommended that you contact with the police in time. Thank you for your understanding.

is there a url or e-mail address for "manual registration"?
2023-9-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

astrograph Posted at 9-4 00:23
is there a url or e-mail address for "manual registration"?

If it is inconvenient to post here, you could send us by PM. We will help you to register the details. Thanks
2023-9-4
Use props
astrograph
lvl.3
  • >>>
Austria

DJI Thor Posted at 9-4 00:30
If it is inconvenient to post here, you could send us by PM. We will help you to register the details. Thanks

I sent you a pm
2023-9-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Well noted. We replied your PM, and please take a look. Thanks.
2023-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules