Replacement Motors
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1263317 ft
United States

I ordered some DJI replacement motors for my Phantom 3.  The websites for dealers, Amazon, etc. list the replacement motors as part #7 and Part #8 - 2312 Motor.  However, these motors are different than the motors that shipped with my Phantom 3.  As you can see from this picture in the documentation sent with the motors, it appears that the original motors in my P3 were the 2212 motor.  So my question is, are the 2312's actually the best replacement for the P3 or should I try to find the 2212's that originally came with my stock P3?

dji.jpeg
2015-9-1
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you're not replacing all of your motors, it would be best to keep them all the same.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-9-1
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

Not seeing any picture but I would make sure every motor is the same model and not mix them up.
2015-9-1
Use props
dji2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1263317 ft
United States

Rigworker Posted at 2015-9-1 18:48
Not seeing any picture but I would make sure every motor is the same model and not mix them up.

Sorry this system to add images is weird.  Updated with picture.  Yes, I will be updating all the motors at the same time since they're not the same model.  I just can't figure out why the replacement motors are not the same as the motors that ship with the P3 and what if any is the difference...
2015-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules