ASL Altitude Variance using RTK-2
387 4 2023-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZuUi8Seum7Oo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111138 ft
United States

I've set up the RTK-2 over a known point and input the 1.801m altitude variance on my RC Plus. The remote shows a 45' variance in known ASL altitude. (1) Under RTK settings, how do I remove "Frequently Saved Variance" points on the RC Plus? (2) What exactly is the "Rosette Mount" on the side of the RTK-2 used for? Thanks in advance...
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the belated reply, you may swipe the screen of the "Frequently Saved Variance" points from the right to the left, and there will be an option for you to delete the point.

The Rosette Mount was for bracket mounting for mounting a mobile device as a mobile station mode, however, currently, only the built-in screen controller of the P4R supports the mobile station mode, thus it may not have a practical use at the moment.
1.png
2023-9-18
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Frequent coordinates?!? What is this sorcery?..

Is there a version of GS-RTK for the P4R RC w/ the built in screen that has this functionality? I'm wondering what other improvements this has over the half-baked GUI in GS-RTK...
2023-9-19
Use props
djiuser_ZuUi8Seum7Oo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111138 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-18 00:39
Hi there, sorry for the belated reply, you may swipe the screen of the "Frequently Saved Variance" points from the right to the left, and there will be an option for you to delete the point.

The Rosette Mount was for bracket mounting for mounting a mobile device as a mobile station mode, however, currently, only the built-in screen controller of the P4R supports the mobile station mode, thus it may not have a practical use at the moment.

Thank you, DJI Susan--exactly what I needed!
2023-9-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ZuUi8Seum7Oo Posted at 9-19 12:53
Thank you, DJI Susan--exactly what I needed!

You are welcome, happy to help!
2023-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules